Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #151
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ariana Grande Appreciation Thread

Like I said in the BTE, she's gorgeous as hell!!! But she's still my 2nd fav character on Victorious cuz I think Victoria is gorgeous as hell too, her eyes and smile are amazing. She's my 2nd gf after Selena. But Ariana is very good looking for her age.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #152
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what going on in this thread

Last edited by Jameerthefear : 07-22-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #153
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some of the comments in this thread :

You guys need to grow up

Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad : 07-22-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #154
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Aw shit we ain't finished yet bra.

I'll have more soon

How'd you like the masked images my man?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #155
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24

U jelly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
How'd you like the masked images my man?

Well they were different I just didn't get to see that gorgeous face of my queen
Old 07-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #156
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:

Old 07-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #157
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

LOL
Old 07-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #158
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Saved the best for last guys - enjoy!

GOTDAMNYAGIRLARIANAGRANDE
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #159
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
GOTDAMNYAGIRLARIANAGRANDE

Nice

She really is a great person

Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad : 07-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #160
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Haha i'm already in Cali ni99a, i'mma tear that shit up.

You gotta get past security first lol. You started the Justice thread anyway

Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad : 07-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #161
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Haha i'm already in Cali ni99a, i'mma tear that shit up.

What happened to your girl Victoria?

I got dibs on Ariana.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #162
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
What happened to your girl Victoria?

I got dibs on Ariana.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #163
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

Imma smoke you out and make sure your ass stays passed out for the remainder of your stay in L.A.

That way I can have Ariana all to myself.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #164
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Imma smoke you out and make sure your ass stays passed out for the remainder of your stay in L.A.

That way I can have Ariana all to myself.

you'd have a hard time doin that. I don't smoke. Gotta keep my vocal chords healthy
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #165
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

brb buying plane ticket
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: