Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2011, 11:33 PM   #1711
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ariana Grande Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

yep

Listen man, this is what you tell her.

You say "Look bitch, I'm not that other dude. Our relationship isn't the same as theirs. We won't make it if you have doubts in the back of your mind about me. I don't give you a reason to think I'm cheating, and I won't. You can think I'm cheating all you want, but that doesn't make it true."

Say it verbatim. Don't yell or be belligerent. You just have to put your foot down and tell her that you won't stand for that shit.

How old is she? And I would normally ask for pics but I've already seen her
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #1712
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
we broke up a while ago. that didnt go well at all.

what was that btw? lol

It was "I'll fvck your mom bitch"
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #1713
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn Ari...really?

http://twitter.com/#!/ArianaGrande/s...71115333296128
Old 08-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #1714
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Listen man, this is what you tell her.

You say "Look bitch, I'm not that other dude. Our relationship isn't the same as theirs. We won't make it if you have doubts in the back of your mind about me. I don't give you a reason to think I'm cheating, and I won't. You can think I'm cheating all you want, but that doesn't make it true."

Say it verbatim. Don't yell or be belligerent. You just have to put your foot down and tell her that you won't stand for that shit.

How old is she? And I would normally ask for pics but I've already seen her

thats good man. and i know how to say it. im just pissed as fvck right now

shes 17 like me.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #1715
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
It was "I'll fvck your mom bitch"

Old 08-24-2011, 11:52 PM   #1716
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
thats good man. and i know how to say it. im just pissed as fvck right now

shes 17 like me.

Alright well you just have to be candid, but not disrespectful. Just basically let her know that you aren't gonna stand for that shit. But I can't stress it enough. DON'T bring up specific incidents of her not trusting you and DO NOT start yelling or getting angry even if she does. She will flip that shit on you so quickly man
Old 08-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #1717
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

My ***** Rad, you better get on twitter. Ari's randomly following 100 people.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #1718
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

Quote:
Alright well you just have to be candid, but not disrespectful. Just basically let her know that you aren't gonna stand for that shit. But I can't stress it enough. DON'T bring up specific incidents of her not trusting you and DO NOT start yelling or getting angry even if she does. She will flip that shit on you so quickly man

yeah man. i understand. thanks.

prolly talk to her tomorrow.

first time we ever fought over anything.. kinda hard on me.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:14 AM   #1719
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
My ***** Rad, you better get on twitter. Ari's randomly following 100 people.

I know. I've been tweeting her nonstop lol
Old 08-25-2011, 12:14 AM   #1720
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
yeah man. i understand. thanks.

prolly talk to her tomorrow.

first time we ever fought over anything.. kinda hard on me.

Alright. Good luck my n!gga. You ever need any advice on anything let me know. Mr. I'm So Rad has all the answers
Old 08-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #1721
808s&kobesteaks
Banned

808s&kobesteaks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Alright. Good luck my n!gga. You ever need any advice on anything let me know. Mr. I'm So Rad has all the answers

what are your thoughts on a 21 year old having sex with a 15 year old? my boyish good looks make me feel like im not creepy and it makes her more comfortable...people still think im in high school from my baby face.
808s&kobesteaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #1722
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808s&kobesteaks
what are your thoughts on a 21 year old having sex with a 15 year old? my boyish good looks make me feel like im not creepy and it makes her more comfortable...people still think im in high school from my baby face.

Naa that gap is a little too big dog. If she were 17+ and at least a junior in high school it would be better.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #1723
808s&kobesteaks
Banned

Quote:
Naa that gap is a little too big dog. If she were 17+ and at least a junior in high school it would be better.

alright alright, what if she turns 16 Nov.7 and shes a junior in HS...but then i turn 22 just three days after she turns 16

ive known her since she was 12...and she was hot even then.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:54 AM   #1724
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808s&kobesteaks
alright alright, what if she turns 16 Nov.7 and shes a junior in HS...but then i turn 22 just three days after she turns 16

ive known her since she was 12...and she was hot even then.

Can't fall for the jailbait homie. You just gotta suck it up and move on.

There will be women who are hotter or just as hot and are of appropriate age
Old 08-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #1725
808s&kobesteaks
Banned

Quote:
Can't fall for the jailbait homie. You just gotta suck it up and move on.

There will be women who are hotter or just as hot and are of appropriate age

shes not my girlfriend, even i would feel weird calling her that

i known her since she was 12, when she was 13 she started sending me homosex facebook messages like "omgggg youre soooo hot x 1000000, i would totally f*ck you!" and she wanted to hang out...but i was 19 and she was 13 and that would just look terrible

but then her boobs grew and i thought it was appropriate to start hanging out
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: