Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #3106
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ariana Grande Appreciation Thread

New Ariana music video released a couple days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
She has the template for a very fine, sexy woman but is still too girly.

Even though she's in her 20's, I can't help but feel creepy for finding her attractive.

I feel the same way about Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens. They're not on Ariana's level, but the three of them are all so childlike.
They don't look like kids. Maybe teenagers, but that just makes them all the more cute. Most guys are attracted to 16-17 year old girls and like the school girl look. There's a reason guys like Selena, Ariana, and AJ Lee from wwe (in the gif below if you don't know who that is) so much. These girls all have that cute, youthful look. You shouldn't feel creepy for finding Ariana attractive.

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #3107
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Best April 2013 poster by far
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #3108
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
She has the template for a very fine, sexy woman but is still too girly.

Even though she's in her 20's, I can't help but feel creepy for finding her attractive.

I feel the same way about Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens. They're not on Ariana's level, but the three of them are all so childlike.

this is what old a$$ fat women want you think, don't give in
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:38 AM   #3109
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Idk if this has been posted but this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks so ****ing hot!
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #3110
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

more pics:

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 PM   #3111
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 08-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #3112
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Old 08-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #3113
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Jameer, are there any curvy, more womanly broads that you dig?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #3114
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Jameer, are there any curvy, more womanly broads that you dig?
Chloe Grace Moretz?
Old 08-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #3115
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Chloe Grace Moretz?

Who else do you like?

That's part of your struggles with girls, dude. You get too fixated and put them on a pedestal. All of that obsessing just summons up a massive aura of desperation. Girls can sense that.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:54 PM   #3116
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Who else do you like?

That's part of your struggles with girls, dude. You get too fixated and put them on a pedestal. All of that obsessing just summons up a massive aura of desperation. Girls can sense that.
i don't really like anyone besides that
Old 08-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #3117
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

My nigguh Rad doesn't even give a fvck about his thread no more.

Also, anyone heard her album? It's pretty good.

Victoria >
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #3118
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
My nigguh Rad doesn't even give a fvck about his thread no more.

Also, anyone heard her album? It's pretty good.
Rad is dead.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #3119
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

wow 209 pages. looks like she is Ms. ISH
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #3120
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: