Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #3181
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Ariana Grande Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
she looks too damn child like .. I can appreciate her for being cute .. but I don't see the sex appeal

it okay for you to like old meat.....

....but : Because you know I love it young, fresh and green
With no hair in between, know what I mean?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #3182
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man she was looking real good tonight at the kids choice awards best I've seen
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:12 AM   #3183
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:39 AM   #3184
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy

she looks 10
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:58 AM   #3185
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Will not hit. Look too young.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:01 AM   #3186
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

Apparently she's 20 years old. WTF!

She looks too much like a kid for me. I can understand that she is pretty though. Decent legs for sure.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:43 AM   #3187
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No sex appeal to me at all.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #3188
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
No sex appeal to me at all.

do you like guys?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #3189
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

damn she's even hotter now. Ariana is amazing
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:15 AM   #3190
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

she looks like a little girl wearing her mom's high heel shoes

I got nieces that look older than her
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:17 AM   #3191
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
she looks like a little girl wearing her mom's high heel shoes

I got nieces that look older than her
she looks a little young but most are attracted to this look.
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:27 AM   #3192
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun
she looks a little young but most are attracted to this look.

WTF is that on her pocket book? Rug rats??

She's got a rug rat pocketbook.. you have got to be kidding me
Old 03-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #3193
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I would assume that's because it's the nickelodeon awards.

She does look terribly young in that picture, she doesn't look that young normally.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #3194
Chris99
Great young streetballer

Chris99 has decent reputationChris99 has decent reputation

Quote:

What's wrong with liking cartoons? Did you even pay attention to where she is?
Chris99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:06 PM   #3195
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I would assume that's because it's the nickelodeon awards.

She does look terribly young in that picture, she doesn't look that young normally.

Im sorry, I just find this to be hilarious

I don't know who she is, I just keep seeing this thread bumped, so I take a look and I see the picture ...

Im thinkin "This is the brawd??"

she looks way too young even for the minors here on ISH.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: