Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #121
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Arkwardest/Embarrasing moments that ever happened to you?

Just got back from school and I noticed a fu.ckin seagull had shat all over the back of my jacket. I was on a train for like 30 mins with bird shit all over my back and I had no idea. People must've been laughin their asses off when my back was turned.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #122
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef
Just got back from school and I noticed a fu.ckin seagull had shat all over the back of my jacket. I was on a train for like 30 mins with bird shit all over my back and I had no idea. People must've been laughin their asses off when my back was turned.
That was you?
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #123
Soul Of Seun
Blah

Soul Of Seun has an OK reputation so far

In MA, my step brother was racing his bike in a semi pro event. I was sitting in his car, when a female biker, was getting dressed, BOOBS OUT staring right at me in the car next to me, with a grin on her face. I immediately averted my eyes.

Even more awkward, she had the tiniest boobs ever.
Soul Of Seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #124
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
That was you?
Srs?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #125
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Tried to kiss a girl, she turned away after date. Friendzoned the shit out of me. From that day on I learned my lesson. Let a girl know your intentions immediately.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:36 AM   #126
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh man this is my favorite thread ever I'll share my own:
I was at practice and we had stopped to get water. This was all boy's and when some guy was bent over I thought he was a chick and verbally said "nice ass" or something like that out loud to myself. Apparently I said it pretty loud since one of my friends heard it. He was like "who are you talking about?" and I was just like "ha i'm just playing" cuz there were only other dudes out there
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #127
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was having sex and had to shit and it took over 20 minutes.

The sex lasted 2.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:10 AM   #128
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I was in HS there was this ramp with a railing leading into the cafeteria. Whenever girls were around I'd show off like a billy badass by jumping over it parkour style, trying to look cool. So one night I notice that this girl I was scheming on was with a group of her friends as I'm heading towards the cafeteria. I gave her a suave nod, she smiled, I did my little jump, landed it like a pimp, went inside to get a sammich and a drink. When I came back out, noticed they were still hanging out by the ramp, so I decided to do an encore.

My hand slipped on the railing in the middle of the jump and I'm in mid air desperately trying to right myself. Didn't work. I ate the ground HARD. Sounded like someone hitting a moose with a baseball bat. The girl and her friends watched all shocked and murmuring. I tried to get up as smoothly as I could, probably looked like a newborn baby deer. I scurried off into the night hiding my face like the damn Elephant man or the phantom of the opera.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:37 AM   #129
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
When I was in HS there was this ramp with a railing leading into the cafeteria. Whenever girls were around I'd show off like a billy badass by jumping over it parkour style, trying to look cool. So one night I notice that this girl I was scheming on was with a group of her friends as I'm heading towards the cafeteria. I gave her a suave nod, she smiled, I did my little jump, landed it like a pimp, went inside to get a sammich and a drink. When I came back out, noticed they were still hanging out by the ramp, so I decided to do an encore.

My hand slipped on the railing in the middle of the jump and I'm in mid air desperately trying to right myself. Didn't work. I ate the ground HARD. Sounded like someone hitting a moose with a baseball bat. The girl and her friends watched all shocked and murmuring. I tried to get up as smoothly as I could, probably looked like a newborn baby deer. I scurried off into the night hiding my face like the damn Elephant man or the phantom of the opera.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:18 AM   #130
Groovy Kat
I brick open layups

Groovy Kat has decent reputationGroovy Kat has decent reputation

I was playing ball with some of my friends and I tried to look cool by kicking the basketball to one of them to check it. Well instead of kicking the ball my foot landed on top of it and the ball rolled out from under me and I busted my ass. Was embarrassing since I was trying to look cool and I ended up looking like a jackass.

Luckily I kept enough of my balance to not hurt myself but I felt really stupid.
Groovy Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:42 AM   #131
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was in the 4th grade. I had recently fell ill but still decided to attend school.
Around lunch break at one moment I sneezed so hard that my hands were full of snot. There were girls nearby who saw all that. So I turned to them and said '' Hey it's hand lotion!!!'' and rubbed the snot to my palm. Never understood why I did so
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #132
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #133
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far

My mom caught me jerkin it in the AM before school when I was in 7th grade. I asked her not to tell anyone. We go to a family party that night and I hear her telling everyone lol

I picked my nose and ate the booger and my aunt caught me an called me out infront of like 10 family members and I ran in the garage an started crying lmao

At a high school party I blacked out after chugging 2 1/2 consecutive 4lokos, and I woke up to hear and see pictures of me taking a dump in front of everyone with the door open, I guess I was also puking while taking a shit then I had to deal with a girlfriend at school the next day....
christian1923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #134
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I've said it before but when I was in college I had a friend named Bridget who I would always flirt/play fight with (pushing each other, smacking each other, tripping each other etc). One my first day of Astronomy class I was scoping out the lecture hall to see where I wanted to sit and I saw Bridget sitting towards the front so I went to go sit with her. I walked up and said "hey bitch" and smacked her in the back of the head.

It wasn't her at all...the girl screams "dude what the hell!?" and I spent the next hour apologizing to her and took her out to lunch after class
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #135
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I think I've said it before but when I was in college I had a friend named Bridget who I would always flirt/play fight with (pushing each other, smacking each other, tripping each other etc). One my first day of Astronomy class I was scoping out the lecture hall to see where I wanted to sit and I saw Bridget sitting towards the front so I went to go sit with her. I walked up and said "hey bitch" and smacked her in the back of the head.

It wasn't her at all...the girl screams "dude what the hell!?" and I spent the next hour apologizing to her and took her out to lunch after class

Imma try that
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: