Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #61
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Sophia Bush Appreciation Thread

JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #62
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 07-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #63
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Yes sirrrrrrrrrr! Hell yeah!

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #64
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Yes sirrrrrrrrrr! Hell yeah!

Wow, where you been my man?
Old 07-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #65
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Wow, where you been my man?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #66
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2

Old 07-19-2011, 12:48 AM   #67
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I see what we're all doing here....

Personally, I'd rank them:

My girl
Victoria what's her name?
Grande
Bush
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #68
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
I see what we're all doing here....

Personally, I'd rank them:

My girl
Victoria what's her name?
Grande
Bush

Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #69
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
come on dog I can understand you puttin your chick first but you at least gotta put the Red Headed Goddess 2nd

She reminds me of a hooker I banged in Miami a couple years ago (red wig). Did it in public. Cops were called on us. I resented that cause I didn't get to blow my load. This association between the two has me upset.

Oh and I think Victoria is hotter....not as hot as Nina though. What happened to her appreciation thread?

My girl
Nina
Vic
Grande
Sophia plain jane bush
Old 07-19-2011, 01:12 AM   #70
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
She reminds me of a hooker I banged in Miami a couple years ago (red wig). Did it in public. Cops were called on us. I resented that cause I didn't get to blow my load. This association between the two has me upset.

Oh and I think Victoria is hotter....not as hot as Nina though. What happened to her appreciation thread?

My girl
Nina
Vic
Grande
Sophia plain jane bush

Nina's thread is still there. Damn how you hating on my girl Sophia though? Picking some teens over her? Shameful
Old 07-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #71
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

stone doesnt make the ranks?
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 AM   #72
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 AM   #73
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

Is this the girl I said I'd rather bang a gremlin than her?

Ya, sorry...she's blonde and plain. Maybe people down south like that sorta thing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Nina's thread is still there. Damn how you hating on my girl Sophia though? Picking some teens over her? Shameful

I'm not into teens per se, but if a teen (18+) is hotter than Bush, than she's hotter than Bush.

Sorry man, but if a girl isn't eastern Euro, Southern Euro or latina, chances are I won't dig. Apparently Bush is half Italian, but I can't see it.

Last edited by Dolphin : 07-19-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 AM   #74
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Is this the girl I said I'd rather bang a gremlin than her?

Ya, sorry...she's blonde and plain. Maybe people down south like that sorta thing....

I'm not into teens per se, but if a teen (18+) is hotter than Bush, than she's hotter than Bush.

Sorry man, but if a girl isn't eastern Euro, Southern Euro or latina, chances are I won't dig. Apparently Bush is half Italian, but I can't see it.

She is a Goddess. Perfect in every way.

Y'all can have your hoes I got this broad.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:40 AM   #75
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Was just about to post this

Truer than ever.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: