Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board
Default Re: Black Ops is hella fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
+1

Gears of war 1 is my shit. 2 sucked.

2 had a better campaign and horde mode. The MP wasn't all that good in either games because of the lag (I have 19 days played on Gears 2 actually, so it can't be that bad )

Gears 3 has really good MP though. The beta was awesome. Barely any lag (dedicated servers), balanced weapons, and my gnasher actually works again.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
2 had a better campaign and horde mode. The MP wasn't all that good in either games because of the lag (I have 19 days played on Gears 2 actually, so it can't be that bad )

Gears 3 has really good MP though. The beta was awesome. Barely any lag (dedicated servers), balanced weapons, and my gnasher actually works again.

Yea Horde mode was a lot of fun. I hate how all the good games come out so close to eachother. Gears, MW3, 2k12. I wish Gears came out in June, it would have kept me occupied till 2k and MW3
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #18
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

anybody here got 15th prestige on black ops? if so, how long did it take?
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #19
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
anybody here got 15th prestige on black ops? if so, how long did it take?

I got it. Took me like 12 days (game time obviously) and change. Id played headquarters a lot, but I capped a crap load of them. I didnt just go for kills.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #20
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I got it. Took me like 12 days (game time obviously) and change. Id played headquarters a lot, but I capped a crap load of them. I didnt just go for kills.

300 hours of a video game. fck is wrong with you?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #21
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The MW2 vs BO debate has been going on for a while here. I personally had a lot more fun with black ops, but then playing with fellow ishers may have had a lot to do with that. Haven't touched COD in a while though, really burnt out on it. I don't want to know how much time I've wasted on those games.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #22
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
300 hours of a video game. fck is wrong with you?
many things.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #23
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blackops is the worst. I hit 15th prestige in 3 weeks. Mw2 is so much more fun.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still waiting for Battlefield 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #25
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Black ops is the only COD I could stand after 4. MW2 and WAW lacked any sort of weapon or perk balance. COD 4 is still by far the best though, and I've actually been playing it quite a bit lately.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #26
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Black Ops shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as MW2
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who here plays mw2 and is good on xbox?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #28
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Blackops is the worst. I hit 15th prestige in 3 weeks. Mw2 is so much more fun.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #29
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Who here plays mw2 and is good on xbox?

I'm only a 2nd prestige 70, but i put up serious numbers every match
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #30
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Halo 2 > Gears 1 > COD4 > MW2 > Black Ops.

/Thread.

halo 3> everything on ur list.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: