Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #31
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops is hella fun...

Add my gt and message me it's you from ish or anyone who's good here.

Gt: o kingkevin x
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #32
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Video Game Forum.

Also, your own opinion doesn't constitute /thread.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #33
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Halo 2 > Gears 1 > COD4 > MW2 > Black Ops.

/Thread.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #34
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Halo's for noobs.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 AM   #35
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What part of northern Cali are you from OP?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #36
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
What part of northern Cali are you from OP?
im originally from east oakland. but i live in alaska right now
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #37
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I got it. Took me like 12 days (game time obviously) and change. Id played headquarters a lot, but I capped a crap load of them. I didnt just go for kills.
holy shiii... even if i had all that free time, i don't think id get there within a month.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have 21 days and some change on black ops. I never played Cod that much before. Cod 4 like 7 hours, waw like 11hrs, mw2 I think 5 days. But black ops? Ridiculous. I recently completed that lifetime 500 hours challenge. I've been playing zombies. But the game now is boring. Still like it better than all cods. Never played 4 that much to say honestly. Got it late. much better than mw2 just based on gunfights. I should have prestiged Atleast once since I played so many hrs. Maybe mw3.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also finally experienced what people say about cod and controllers. ****ed up the one u get with xbox then I buy a new one like 4-5 months ago. That gets ****ed up too. Wasted gift card on a controller that breaks from playing black ops so much Smh never again
Old 07-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #40
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I have 21 days and some change on black ops. I never played Cod that much before. Cod 4 like 7 hours, waw like 11hrs, mw2 I think 5 days. But black ops? Ridiculous. I recently completed that lifetime 500 hours challenge. I've been playing zombies. But the game now is boring. Still like it better than all cods. Never played 4 that much to say honestly. Got it late. much better than mw2 just based on gunfights. I should have prestiged Atleast once since I played so many hrs. Maybe mw3.

I see they patched the Famas finally, have you noticed any difference with it?
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #41
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

I have. It seems the fire rate is much slower and the recoil is upped a bit.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Yeah the recoil changed. Not as steady as it was. Also does t feel like bullets do as much damage. I still don't think it was that bad of a gun. What next nerf the galil? Funny how guns get a rep on cod to the point the game makers change it.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:49 AM   #43
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I couldn't use the Famas at all when I first played the game, now it's the gun I use most now, don't ask me why.

But yeah, I gotta hop on the MW2 > Black Ops wagon too I'm afraid.

For whatever reason, MW2 servers have always seemed more stable, and still do to this day. Too many things now annoy me about Black Ops to make an overall enjoyable experience. I find myself constantly getting mad when playing, even when I'm playing relatively well. Ghost was a horrible addition to the perk list, hoping MW3 doesn't run anything similar to that. Second Chance Pro is awful too. Won't mention inconsistent hit detection...oh wait, too late.

It's not a bad game by any means, but when I can easily switch to MW2 whenever I want, it makes it expendable, and the flaws show up much more IMO.

Played some BF:BC2 yesterday, it's a good game. Little slow paced for me, but that's my CoD gene adjusting, that's all. Happy now for once Al Thornton?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #44
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Famas was maybe a little overpowered, but then I never felt that I had to use it to do well. Would be nice to see a little more variety in what people are using though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I couldn't use the Famas at all when I first played the game, now it's the gun I use most now, don't ask me why.

But yeah, I gotta hop on the MW2 > Black Ops wagon too I'm afraid.

For whatever reason, MW2 servers have always seemed more stable, and still do to this day. Too many things now annoy me about Black Ops to make an overall enjoyable experience. I find myself constantly getting mad when playing, even when I'm playing relatively well. Ghost was a horrible addition to the perk list, hoping MW3 doesn't run anything similar to that. Second Chance Pro is awful too. Won't mention inconsistent hit detection...oh wait, too late.

It's not a bad game by any means, but when I can easily switch to MW2 whenever I want, it makes it expendable, and the flaws show up much more IMO.

Played some BF:BC2 yesterday, it's a good game. Little slow paced for me, but that's my CoD gene adjusting, that's all. Happy now for once Al Thornton?

A ghost type perk has always been a part of COD. The reason you see it more in BO is because they took out stopping power, which was always in the same tier. As for second chance, they should have done it like they did in WaW, make it so only second chance users can revive others, or just take it out completely. There's a long list of things in MW2 that annoy me, which I've covered plenty. For me BO is the better game, but COD4 remains the best in the series. No overpowered killstreaks and balanced weapons that all felt unique (which is another issue I have with BO, a lot of guns just feel the same). Not expecting a lot from MW3, probably won't be getting it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Boooooooooo, you gotta get mw3 Kung!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: