Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #46
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops is hella fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Boooooooooo, you gotta get mw3 Kung!

We'll see. I said the same thing when I first saw black ops, but they managed to get me hyped for it. I just wish they would show some multiplayer stuff, I could give a shit about the campaign, and I'm sure as hell not paying for COD Elite.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #47
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm done with Black Ops.. had some guud times with it. But Kinda got bored with it.

Playing mw2 now.. think I'm forth prestige. I missed mw2 subbies..

Lets do it!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #48
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoever said BO is better then MW2. You must really believe in that shit game a lot. The hit detection is horrible, it's a random win in a gunfight. Every bullet hits in MW2.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #49
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

MW2 = unbalanced
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #50
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't comment on Black Ops because I refuse to pay $50+ for a used copy of that shit, but MW2 is such a great game. It's the only video game I play these days.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #51
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't waste your time and money on blackops if you think MW2 is perfectly fine despite a few things. Trust me on this. I burned 60 on that shit & got half my money back.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: