Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #751
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Like Pierce 'the truth', verses fake flops, hobbling
PB you so ill, suffering from epic fail gluttony
Less is more, so shut the f*ck up
You keep piling garbage bars, making readers throw up..
You talkin bout garbage none of your shit even rhyme
its odd your not a fraction of me can't divide im in my prime
it's kinda ****in weird to me for me there's never fear to see
im here to be the best while rest is less than a smear to me
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #752
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
You talkin bout garbage none of your shit even rhyme
its odd your not a fraction of me can't divide im in my prime
it's kinda ****in weird to me for me there's never fear to see
im here to be the best while rest is less than a smear to me
Even if I dont rhyme, every time I destroy altjones
Eskimo, Im ice cold, my verses slice and dice, leave you in holes
So step back Eunuch, flacid f*cker you got no stones
In your prime? More like grime.. Your shit produces cringes and groans
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #753
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

come on guys, stop the madness!
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #754
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
come on guys, stop the madness!
Cant stop, wont stop, too many posters to mock
Got these bars on lock, only if banned will we be blocked
So take stock, gotta keep it going, got verses to concoct
Yo we aint gonna stop till this thread is deleted or locked
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #755
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Time to bring this back, I'm what the game been missing
I'm a got damned mack, on ya girl I'm kissing
Old ho's get out my face, new chick I see ya pic
After we get acquainted, new chick come see this dick

L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #756
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

I keep my circle small so its harder to break
Next slip up you haters gonna drown in a lake...
4get you there's too much shit on my plate
And if you all want another comeback from me...
den check out yo girls tit
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #757
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's Jason Collins
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #758
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

b1imtf, how the **** do you even pronounce that?
I'mma kill you in these rhymes, like Nas to Jay in his Stillmatic times.
But don't worry, I'mma nice guy, I'll try not to embarrass you,
Yeah I'm just an 8th grader, but you a Melo-stan, Knicks-fan ****0t fool.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #759
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
b1imtf, how the **** do you even pronounce that?
I'mma kill you in these rhymes, like Nas to Jay in his Stillmatic times.
But don't worry, I'mma nice guy, I'll try not to embarrass you,
Yeah I'm just an 8th grader, but you a Melo-stan, Knicks-fan ****0t fool.

Im not gonna hate on Shade8780,
But he's so poor he looks straight from Haiti,
My rhyme is whack, better than shiet I hear lately,
Don't talk back, can't guarantee your safety...

Bored at work, ya hear me?
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #760
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
Im not gonna hate on Shade8780,
But he's so poor he looks straight from Haiti,
My rhyme is whack, better than shiet I hear lately,
Don't talk back, can't guarantee your safety...

Bored at work, ya hear me?
My safety is good, dawg, I ain't scared of you,
baller562 has 89 posts since 2007, lol you just came out of the blue.
Where you been at? Coming in here acting like your the shit,
You're bored at your job, yet I'm doing better work in this rhyme, I'm hella tight like your mom's clit.

I'm gonna go to bed now lol.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #761
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
My safety is good, dawg, I ain't scared of you,
baller562 has 89 posts since 2007, lol you just came out of the blue.
Where you been at? Coming in here acting like your the shit,
You're bored at your job, yet I'm doing better work in this rhyme, I'm hella tight like your mom's clit.

I'm gonna go to bed now lol.
something-something-insult of choice.
something about someone's mother.
something about the size of my reproductive organs.
something generally disrespectful expressed in fad words... rhymed like a modern day shakespeare.

meh.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #762
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
something generally disrespectful expressed in fad words... rhymed like a modern day shakespeare.

meh.

I think you like guys and dress like a girl
Skinny jeans, sandals and male purses you twirl
I may be wrong, I may be right
Offline zero chance you could whup me in a fight
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #763
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

meh.

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #764
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I think you like guys and dress like a girl
Skinny jeans, sandals and male purses you twirl
I may be wrong, I may be right
Offline zero chance you could whup me in a fight
i think i like gurls and dress like a goy
no jeans, never!, but sandals i whirl
you may be god, you may be dwight
online or offline i recommend you fly kites
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #765
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
i think i like gurls and dress like a goy
no jeans, never!, but sandals i whirl
you may be god, you may be dwight
online or offline i recommend you fly kites

I don't know you but you're my new friend,
How about we rent a benz?
Then we can take pictures of our new bromance through a camera lense.
So in closing, let's be friends?

Last edited by abuC : 08-07-2013 at 08:26 PM.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: