Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #916
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Tryna Jacques Cousteau, way out your depth, inept, bout to see how deep this shit really go
Run through you with a Ginsu, Gut you, dice you up into chum chump, flambé this shrimp like Bubba Gump
Try to block the shotty, Hit you with the double pump, have you doin the worm like Scotty 2 Hotty
Talk all that tough internet mess, see your bitch ass in the street it’s no hablo ingles
Pero Senor, I’m the senior perro aqui, Next time I see you it’ll be in the I.C.U., you see?
Your wife says you lick the clit till you got strep, But it’s a no go trying to make her gush flow
I’ll Bring the special delivery to that ho like I’m Depp, G or Johnny in Blow
Like Kane, Big daddy never half steps, brought the pain to that plain Jane
Made the girl’s toes curl, activate her (activator) like a jheri, juices running wild like a berry
But f*ck cunnilingus, this cunning linguist tongue lashes this lass’ ass like a CunninLynguist, then I raw dog this pu$$y Thesis… Jesusssss
Call it the second coming, humming while spittin Revelations with 2 canons quotin Ezekiel 25:17
The realest shit you ever seen, Sam Action Jackson, turn your house of horror into Sodom and Gomorrah
This like sodomy and gonorrhea, get all up in that that ass quick fast with this clap back, still wanna talk crap?
See, you saw I weave this shit intricately, pity this pithy prose plastered this posing pu$$y’s pitter patter permanently.
Paltry poultry cluck cluckin daffy f*ck be duck dodgin and Buffalo Bill tuckin’ after I send him up river like Huck Finn.
Before you were tough n’ barkin Rin Tin Tin, Now I hear you huffin n’ puffin, thought you could see me frontin like you Hopsin, Pull up to your block your b*tch hops in, she rolls my balls with her tongue I call it the topspin.

If you don't come back, no one'll blame you. We can go back to 4 bars now I guess
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #917
HomieWeMajor
Banned

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board

Call yourself a don but where's your dada
Sending ni99as to hell but I don't wear Prada
Good lines Good hooks you ain't got nada
I'm the 1-10 favourite youcan ask Nevada
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #918
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
Call yourself a don but where's your dada
Sending ni99as to hell but I don't wear Prada
Good lines Good hooks you ain't got nada
I'm the 1-10 favourite youcan ask Nevada

Homie, you major? I'll treat you like a piano player, playa
Bang on you like I'm your pops and you A MINOR
Trying to get to my level? Be just like climbing the Himalayas
Get to the top yet this yeti cracks and clocks you like an egg timer
Old 09-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #919
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Tryna Jacques Cousteau, way out your depth, inept, bout to see how deep this shit really go
Run through you with a Ginsu, Gut you, dice you up into chum chump, flambé this shrimp like Bubba Gump
Try to block the shotty, Hit you with the double pump, have you doin the worm like Scotty 2 Hotty
Talk all that tough internet mess, see your bitch ass in the street it’s no hablo ingles
Pero Senor, I’m the senior perro aqui, Next time I see you it’ll be in the I.C.U., you see?
Your wife says you lick the clit till you got strep, But it’s a no go trying to make her gush flow
I’ll Bring the special delivery to that ho like I’m Depp, G or Johnny in Blow
Like Kane, Big daddy never half steps, brought the pain to that plain Jane
Made the girl’s toes curl, activate her (activator) like a jheri, juices running wild like a berry
But f*ck cunnilingus, this cunning linguist tongue lashes this lass’ ass like a CunninLynguist, then I raw dog this pu$$y Thesis… Jesusssss
Call it the second coming, humming while spittin Revelations with 2 canons quotin Ezekiel 25:17
The realest shit you ever seen, Sam Action Jackson, turn your house of horror into Sodom and Gomorrah
This like sodomy and gonorrhea, get all up in that that ass quick fast with this clap back, still wanna talk crap?
See, you saw I weave this shit intricately, pity this pithy prose plastered this posing pu$$y’s pitter patter permanently.
Paltry poultry cluck cluckin daffy f*ck be duck dodgin and Buffalo Bill tuckin’ after I send him up river like Huck Finn.
Before you were tough n’ barkin Rin Tin Tin, Now I hear you huffin n’ puffin, thought you could see me frontin like you Hopsin, Pull up to your block your b*tch hops in, she rolls my balls with her tongue I call it the topspin.

If you don't come back, no one'll blame you. We can go back to 4 bars now I guess

This is the problem with people in this thread; they are either too condescending or too arrogant. There was NOTHING good about that shit. You created some decent punch lines but I didn't feel the flow at all. It felt like reading words in a dictionary too me.

I don't know dude, I honestly wasn't impressed.

This kid ain't no mack I don't say that timidly/
The only time he was inside a woman was when this kid was visiting statue of liberty/
Nah **** it, you're a guy puppet...your nickname should be tuck-et/
don't this ***** look like he got halfway through a sex change and said **** it?
Topspin? You all lies I'm convinced and
I'll make sure your girl suck my click off while she hog tied to a fence

***** to defeat me you have to be superman's best friend, you'll need the entire Xman and Hell Boy's left hand/
A parachute and you ain't got to sky dive neither/
since I got guts for cats that think they got infinite life parameters/
Yo, in conclusion your appearance is not appealing, in a list of good rappers you wouldn't make the top billion.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #920
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
I don't know dude, I honestly wasn't impressed.

But then you proceeded to post your simpleton shit. That’s impressive to you?

Looks like I have to dumb it down just so this clown can keep up
***** ease up, think you’re Eazy E, bitch you just a pup
Dustin’ this b*tch’s crew call it the reign, man
Pray to your gods, have your little girl do the rain dance
See your pu$$y bled red, She screaming daddy dead, Put the heater to her head, but naw instead...
Pacify her with the pacifier, Get those adoption papers, have her calling me sire
Oh shit did I just draw your ire? You must be hotter than a tire fire
Listen up pipsqueak when I speak, you hide I seek, wrap your head around that like a Sihk
Busta rhyme as I walk in your front door, screaming gimme some more
Your wife hop to it, before she blew it, that slut bust a nut just hearing me spit
Your generic forgettable shit’s like a tit without a nip- spoiled milk
Talking about your clique, you and your ilk never did shit past a mouse click

Old 09-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #921
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
But then you proceeded to post your simpleton shit. That’s impressive to you?

Looks like I have to dumb it down just so this clown can keep up
***** ease up, think you’re Eazy E, bitch you just a pup
Dustin’ this b*tch’s crew call it the reign, man
Pray to your gods, have your little girl do the rain dance
See your pu$$y bled red, She screaming daddy dead, Put the heater to her head, but naw instead...
Pacify her with the pacifier, Get those adoption papers, have her calling me sire
Oh shit did I just draw your ire? You must be hotter than a tire fire
Listen up pipsqueak when I speak, you hide I seek, wrap your head around that like a Sihk
Busta rhyme as I walk in your front door, screaming gimme some more
Your wife hop to it, before she blew it, that slut bust a nut just hearing me spit
Your generic forgettable shit’s like a tit without a nip- spoiled milk
Talking about your clique, you and your ilk never did shit past a mouse click

Dumb it down to me Sire?
Are you retarded or a blind Mexican? Either or - I ride you like a drunk pedestrian
Last time ***** talked about my family, he tried to be Rocky n box with me, I put him in a vegetable state they now call him brocolli
Lets keep it real here son, you ain't shit
while I got the heat that would'v made Rosa Parks get outta her damn seat
I tried to find fans of yours and lets just say Sonny if I had a dollar for every person that thought you was hot I'd owe money.

Nice back & forth Don, I enjoyed it.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #922
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Dumb it down to me Sire?
Are you retarded or a blind Mexican? Either or - I ride you like a drunk pedestrian
Last time ***** talked about my family, he tried to be Rocky n box with me, I put him in a vegetable state they now call him brocolli
I tried to find fans of yours and lets just say Sonny if I had a dollar for every person that thought you was hot I'd owe money.

I are your bitch.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #923
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Dumb it down to me Sire?

All in good sport

Look at you all cocky, talkin about Rocky
I’ll slap shot you, put you in the box, skate away like Hockey
Bitch they call me the master of disaster, Creed
My credo- speed, KO them in the 2nd, make sure they bleed though
Even in a speedo I’ll knock you into next Friday like Deebo
Whatever pill you takin, makin you think you spit fire’s just a placebo
F*ck a dollar, hence, your rhymes not worth six pence
I smell the b*tch in you, call it the sixth sense
Tried hard died hard, You thinkin- whatchu talkin bout, Willis?
You were ghost before this shit even started, f*ckin with the illest
Old 10-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #924
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dondadda this guy dont talk shit, all life ... no way
dude is madder that the shit he types, rad rhymes ... no way
Im a fan, no one tougher than this guy, street wise ... no way
But who Im I? just random guy that fvcked this game ... both ways
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #925
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
dondadda this guy dont talk shit, all life ... no way
dude is madder that the shit he types, rad rhymes ... no way
Im a fan, no one tougher than this guy, street wise ... no way
But who Im I? just random guy that fvcked this game ... both ways

this iz coming from tha mind of a dweeb called ms. CeltsGarlic
Your rhymez are just like your team, ballz, which spells lethargic
No pass from me, u not street, like drake from tha middle, tha place he failed to address he started
step your barz up, my weight game iz opposite of weak, be fresh kid, no stale responding

Last edited by Fresh Kid : 10-06-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #926
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

My bars hard, lets say it's a naked flow
I'm the KANG, check page 24

Like a flame, I hate the cold
Like a flame, you got an apron on

Baking pastries to techo songs
Holmes, that gay sh*t, let it go

My soul worth more Kenneth Cole
Like a drone, bout to get my killin on

Lets goooo...
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #927
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
All in good sport

Look at you all cocky, talkin about Rocky
I’ll slap shot you, put you in the box, skate away like Hockey
Bitch they call me the master of disaster, Creed
My credo- speed, KO them in the 2nd, make sure they bleed though
Even in a speedo I’ll knock you into next Friday like Deebo
Whatever pill you takin, makin you think you spit fire’s just a placebo
F*ck a dollar, hence, your rhymes not worth six pence
I smell the b*tch in you, call it the sixth sense
Tried hard died hard, You thinkin- whatchu talkin bout, Willis?
You were ghost before this shit even started, f*ckin with the illest
I mix match who I pitter-pat
Like to hit those who ain't hitting back

With that, you a perfect match
Set a date, bout to get my rape on

All in that ass, I'm bout Ye long
You all afraid cause what I say napalm

BOOM, that's effect of a Jay bomb
I'm the best forever, no Drake song
Old 10-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #928
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

Lets goooo...

PleezeBelieve bro, like your parents, you made a bad decision
showing up real soft, like a dude giving up his masculine precision
you not built for this non believer, dont get destroyed phucking with this battling religion
so come correct, or I take your bitches, laughing at your errors and your baffling redemption

Last edited by Fresh Kid : 10-06-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #929
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
PleezeBelieve bro, like your parents, you made a bad decision
showing up real soft, like a dude giving up his masculine precision
you not built for this non believer, dont get destroyed phucking with this battling religion
so come correct, or I take your bitches, laughing at your errors and your baffling redemption
Fukk what you say, what I say potent
Homie, every post I make quoted

B*tches on me something vicious
Dippin with no Trojan... Lane Kippin

Best to say, we ain't the same temperament
That's why this predicament wayl ridiculous

You out-rappin me a dream like Ellen delivering
Degenerate, name a thing I ain't sicker than
Old 10-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #930
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

Lets goooo...
Where's the diss?