Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #301
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 4 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
If this is against the rules of the board ill take it down. But for my dudes, here:

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

Ice films is also good . No waiting as there are like 15 links per episode with different hosts.
Great website...I've been using it to watch 24 before. And now its on netflix
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #302
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
I watched all 3 seasons on netflix

And thanks....

my bad i meant netflix stream, they only got S1....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #303
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
I got the first three seasons on netflix stream
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #304
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Walt definitely broke 'bad' by Season 4...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #305
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki

Netflix changed their format a while ago where they squeeze multiple seasons under one icon, so the only icon shown is the S1, but if you click it the first 3 seasons are there. This is how all of their TV shows are listed, even if there were 9 seasons.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #306
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Recently finished the first three seasons on Netflix. Going through the fourth season via torrents. I'm pissed I just now found out about this show and how good it is. When is season five supposed to start?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #307
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Recently finished the first three seasons on Netflix. Going through the fourth season via torrents. I'm pissed I just now found out about this show and how good it is. When is season five supposed to start?

It's supposed to premiere late this summer. They are saying it will be the last season and it is going to be awesome.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #308
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
It's supposed to premiere late this summer. They are saying it will be the last season and it is going to be awesome.

I figured they couldn't go much further past the fourth season so it makes sense season five will be the last. I'm just anxious to see what ends up happening to Walt and Jesse. I'm eight episodes into season four. I'm just impressed how the show has gone from (in season one) Walt cooking meth out of desperation while seemingly being in way over his head to being this really dark and cynical show. Walt had basically no edge to him in the first couple of seasons and now he really comes of as a "bad guy" with a f**k you mentality. Don't get me wrong, he still has some of his "goofball" features but he's actually believable as a sinister criminal with an edge at this point.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #309
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I figured they couldn't go much further past the fourth season so it makes sense season five will be the last. I'm just anxious to see what ends up happening to Walt and Jesse. I'm eight episodes into season four. I'm just impressed how the show has gone from (in season one) Walt cooking meth out of desperation while seemingly being in way over his head to being this really dark and cynical show. Walt had basically no edge to him in the first couple of seasons and now he really comes of as a "bad guy" with a f**k you mentality. Don't get me wrong, he still has some of his "goofball" features but he's actually believable as a sinister criminal with an edge at this point.

I fully expect him to die. Either due to his cancer, or in a situation where he sacrifices himself knowing that the cancer will kill him anyway. I'm also excited for Hank to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:05 PM   #310
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I fully expect him to die. Either due to his cancer, or in a situation where he sacrifices himself knowing that the cancer will kill him anyway. I'm also excited for Hank to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg.

Yeah, that's the other thing I'm most anticipating. No idea where the writer's will chose to go with Hank's reaction when he finds out Walt is Heisenberg, but it could be pretty great. Of course I think a lot of that hinges on whether or not he finds out before or after Walt dies. I'm hoping it's before.

I'm kind of holding out hope Walt gets into some sort of mini-war or face-off with Gus, even though Gus is a total badass and would probably murder him.

Last edited by KG215 : 01-31-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #311
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopefully skyler gets ko'd shes the biggest **** in tv's history. And annoyed the fack out of me.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #312
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Breaking Bad RPG?
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 AM   #313
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That has to happen. The build up to that has been ridiculous so they better execute that reveal in prime BB fashion.. If they do it right, it can be epic.

Yeah, I don't think this will happen because it wouldn't be in line with the show's style, but I'm going to be pissed if Walt dies then Hank finds out he was Heisenberg.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:02 AM   #314
Myth

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67...eaking-bad-rpg
Old 02-03-2012, 02:40 AM   #315
KG215
NBA Legend

Just finished season four. Didn't see that coming. Going to be interested to see what direction they go in season five now that (white text just in case) Gus is dead. Thought they'd keep him alive and maybe go in the direction of a big stand-off between he and Walt, ending with one killing the other.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: