Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Question GOAT most ironic in nba history

what to you guys think is the GOAT ironic in nba history?
ithink it is bosh.

drafted into the raptors ->

bosh looked like a raptor

what to you guys think ?? add more ironic to the list!!
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Parasite
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Parasite has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GOAT most ironic in nba history

erfitt me a tra v a srt slenskur... en ef svo er lru ensku ur en fer a tj ig svona spjallborum..
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #3
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasite
erfitt me a tra v a srt slenskur... en ef svo er lru ensku ur en fer a tj ig svona spjallborum..

Repped. I agree totally.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
what to you guys think is the GOAT ironic in nba history?
ithink it is bosh.

drafted into the raptors ->

bosh looked like a raptor

what to you guys think ?? add more ironic to the list!!

your from iceland but cant even spell it ???

repped!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when gil claimed about 50 but scored 9.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Zack Ryder
Banned

Zack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Zack Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lmao
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:

Gaur. Rlegur. etta er potttt einhver krakki sem er nbyrjaur a lra ensku. Gefu honum tma til a roskast og lra tungumli betur og hann mun byggilega bta sig. Samt hef g ekki hugmynd um hvort hann s krakki sko.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #9
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
Gaur. Rlegur. etta er potttt einhver krakki sem er nbyrjaur a lra ensku. Gefu honum tma til a roskast og lra tungumli betur og hann mun byggilega bta sig. Samt hef g ekki hugmynd um hvort hann s krakki sko.
Would you kindly translate this?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Would you kindly translate this?

It reads simply: giggleskins
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
It reads simply: giggleskins
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #12
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

GOAT ironic: LBJ talking about karma, next thing you know, miami has a 2-game losing streak after going 21-1 and injuries his ankle...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
Parasite
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Parasite has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Just said that I doubted that the OP was Icelandic and if he was he should learn English before he starts to make threads on forums like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude

And he told me to chill, that this was probably some kid that had just started learning english and I should give him some time to mature and learn the language. He doesn't have any idea though if he is a kid, it's just a guess.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Just said that I doubted that the OP was Icelandic and if he was he should learn English before he starts to make threads on forums like these.

And he told me to chill, that this was probably some kid that had just started learning english and I should give him some time to mature and learn the language. He doesn't have any idea though if he is a kid, it's just a guess.

gt slendinganlenda virist vera a vera til essari su. Kannski er mli a hafa slensku sem murml sunnar og lta kanana skrifa slensku (ea nota google.translate.com)
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

WTF you are guys, you are talk about i dont get it. this thread is about most ironic thing in nba i want to know more ironic thing not this. this is ENGLISH talk website talk english!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
gaur hva ertu a segja, lru ensku ert TALA ISLENSKU!!!! islensku islensku a er ekki ensku, flk er svo halfvitar stundum , httu rugli TALA ENSKU!! SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: