Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Old Knicks Fan

Hey, oldknicksfan, where are you? You havent posted on this board for a while, and I can see why; many of the posters criticized you over meaningless things. However, I personally want you back on this board,although you post a few too many threads,it gets bland without your input. We need more Knick fans to combat the Nugget fans( )Anybody else want him back?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

He left because noone would reply to the 50 stupid threads he created every day. He posted a ridiculous number of times each day, and complained when his threads went unanswered. It would be nice to have him back though. His name was "oldknickfan", maybe he died.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 PM   #3
MetsPackers
new based god

Actaully, forget the possibility of being dead, it says he was last online yesterday, I guess he just isn't posting.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
He left because noone would reply to the 50 stupid threads he created every day. He posted a ridiculous number of times each day, and complained when his threads went unanswered. It would be nice to have him back though. His name was "oldknickfan", maybe he died.
Yeah, but no poster is perfect. He was a great Knicks fan, and I enjoyed arguing with him whether Marcus Will was a good pick or not He is a great Knicks fan, and I want him back. By the way, were you even here when oldknicksfan was here?
Old 12-23-2006, 01:32 AM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

MetsPackers are you TheTrueKnicksFan..

Sounds like you are, how many names you need?
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I was wondering the same thing, were is he.

Well hey if you are out there oldknicksfan please come home.

We need you....
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:33 AM   #7
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk

I think he has a new one because tthetrueknicksfan got banned due to his ridiculously stupid threads.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #8
MetsPackers
new based god

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk

who? I just joined after lurking around a while. I haven't seen any of this guys posts here, who is he?
Old 12-23-2006, 06:37 PM   #9
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
who? I just joined after lurking around a while. I haven't seen any of this guys posts here, who is he?
Somebody do an IP check on this guy, hey HTR, since your a mod, cant you check this guy's IP, and compare it to the trueknicksfan?
Old 12-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

should be able to.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #11
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I sent him a message.

I hope he comes back.

I also hope as the Knicks get better more people will post.

I'm trying to be optimistic.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:56 PM   #12
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I sent him a message.

I hope he comes back.

I also hope as the Knicks get better more people will post.

I'm trying to be optimistic.
We all are, Oldknicksfan was one of the biggest Knick's fans on ISH, at least come back for Christmas
Old 12-24-2006, 06:11 PM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

He signed on three days ago.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #14
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

I'm an old Knick fan. Born in Upstate NY. Raised in Puerto Rico and introduced to the team by my father who grew up in NYC. I was about 9 years old when i had my first taste of the orange and blued. Glenn Rivers, Gerald Wilkins, Xavier McDaniel, Ewing among others. I didn't jump on the bandwagon like many others do when their teams struggle thruogh the years. Like the Cavs. They were terrible for a few years but when Lebron joined the team alot of people jumped ship and left their teams to go to his. Alot of people would cheer for the Bulls because of Jordan. I think they were cheering Jordan only. I grew up hating the Bulls, Pacers and Heat. Like every Knick fan should who truly is and wants to be called a KNICK fan. The new team to hate are the Nuggets. New rivalry. To bad they are from a different conference. All in all what I'm trying to say is that you guys miss an old poster who is a fan but show some love to the new posters like myself and many other newbies. If he's not here then stick with who are.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:37 PM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

We do man, welcome to the board. However, our new posters, you included, dont post enough(no offense) Oldknicksfan was a spammer of sorts with unlimited knowledge of basketball, and we just want him back. However, it doesnt take away for our love for new posters like you, but you guys have to post everyday, everytime something happens to get noticed. Oldknicksfan had about 1300 posts in a few months, im just saying, we need a few more huge Knicks fans who pass 1000, and take over this board.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: