Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #16
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Game Genre's

Sandbox games (GTA, RDR, Just Cause)

Games with non linear storylines...I basically won't play a game that is just straightforward.

Sports.

Some shooters.

Mario bros.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
Lucifer
Banned

Lucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputation

Any genre that lets me attack a female
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't really have any favorites. Anything with a good story or multiplayer will catch my attention. I would like to say Fighting Games, since my favorite game of all time is a fighter, but I've just been playing one particular franchise throughout the years...not including the arcade days. I used to play all the fighting games back in the 90's.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #19
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

probably RPGs or Adventure games(like mario or prince of persia)
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #20
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FPS games (Doom)

then Adventure games like Black Joker's example.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: