Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation
Talking Youre pre ordered games list...

lets see what everyone has pre ordered on ISH
heres my list

Skyrim CE- cant wait for this 300+ hours of gameplay

Dark Souls LE-never played the first but heard good things about it

NBA 2K12-its 2k enough said

Mortal Kombat-yep i know i am late and its not a pre ordered game but i live in Australia were it is banned and read a few forums were people were getting it in easy so i ordered.

Not really into first peron shooters but i will be getting these games when they get a lilttle cheaper

Battlefield 3-one word Amazing

Deus Ex-Looks good

Dead Island-i was going to pre order this one instead of Dark Souls but i saw the gameplay and i was put off it so i am going to get when its cheaper.

So lets here your games your getting pre ordered and games you will wait and see if its worth it, plus i want to know if i am missing out on any games i have not heard about.
thanks
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Youre pre ordered games list...

In the future I will likely preorder....

Assassins' Creed Revelations

Batman: Arkham City

maybe Skyrim??? I really liked Fallout 3
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ME3
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't preorder, but if i did it would be

mass effect 3
uncharted 3
nba 2k12
assassins creed revelations
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

none. you dont need to pre-order games
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
none. you dont need to pre-order games
yeah but sometimes you get a few extra goodies if you do like with skyrim and dark souls
skyrim
http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-152696-...mes-Edition-PC
dark souls
http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-15...ition-Xbox-360
Old 08-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^^^ Or sometimes it's just cheaper when you pre-order. My MW3 pre-order was $10 off at Best Buy.

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Dark Souls
Modern Warfare 3

Soon to be added to the list:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
The Last Guardian
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
yeah but sometimes you get a few extra goodies if you do like with skyrim and dark souls
skyrim
http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-152696-...mes-Edition-PC
dark souls
http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-15...ition-Xbox-360

thats true. you know if you get anything for 2k or mw3?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #10
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Battlefield 3
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #11
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
thats true. you know if you get anything for 2k or mw3?
mw3
http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-15...are-3-Xbox-360
2k12
not too sure but i think you can choose what cover you want bird,magic or jordan but im not 100% sure
Old 08-15-2011, 02:26 AM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gears 3
Mass Effect 3
AC: Revelations
Battlefield 3

Debating on Halo HD.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:00 AM   #13
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just have Gears of War 3 and Skyrim on pre-order, that may end up being the only two games I buy this year. Screw MW3 and their "Elite" service, they can suck it. They make so much filthy money, anything that may be involved with this "Elite" service should be included for free. For that, I am boycotting, otherwise it would be a buy. Gears, Mortal Kombat, and Skyrim will keep me more than busy.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #14
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

F1 2011
NBA 2K12
Forza Motorsport 4
Modern Warfare 3
Star Wars: The Old Republic
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:44 AM   #15
RobertdeMeijer
Serious playground baller

RobertdeMeijer has an OK reputation so far

Balance of the Planet 2 (might take awhile!)
Deus Ex 3
Bastion
From Dust
RobertdeMeijer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: