Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-22-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default Dead island

Is it just me or does it look pretty sh!tty

What are other peoples thoughts on it?
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dead island

I like it.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Just got this on ps3 at the after Christmas sale. It's cool so far about 45 minutes in. The zombies sound creepy with my headphones on.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
poster
Banned

poster has decent reputationposter has decent reputation

i got it for christmas, didnt play yet
poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My dipshit brother bought it the other day and has been playing it non-stop for a week. I don't think it looks all that good. Seems like the sound is just non-stop zombie howling, and visually I'm not getting much. But then again I really don't like First Person games, and I'm not really doing much but catching glimpses of it in passing.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
My dipshit brother bought it the other day and has been playing it non-stop for a week. I don't think it looks all that good. Seems like the sound is just non-stop zombie howling, and visually I'm not getting much. But then again I really don't like First Person games, and I'm not really doing much but catching glimpses of it in passing.

The game is about killing zombies, or at least it should have been. XP, classes and the rest of the shit was a misguided attempt to make this game playable for single players. Instead everything got in the way of why people wanted to buy the game in the first place -- killing zombies.

L4D did a solid job muting the story just enough where it didn't suck up and remove all the fun from killing stuff.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: