Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Gifs that make you angry

I'll start:

I'm pissed at this gif because that kid is a f*cking dumbass that got hit, pay the **** attention to where you are at, look to see if someone is coming and also maybe try moving a little faster to get off the slip n slide? What pisses me off is it looked so avoidable, he had all the time in the world to move but stupid little sh*t just wouldn't move, deserved to get hit if you ask me
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board
Default Re: Gifs that make you angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I'll start:

I'm pissed at this gif because that kid is a f*cking dumbass that got hit, pay the **** attention to where you are at, look to see if someone is coming and also maybe try moving a little faster to get off the slip n slide? What pisses me off is it looked so avoidable, he had all the time in the world to move but stupid little sh*t just wouldn't move, deserved to get hit if you ask me

It looks as though the kid looks at the one coming towards him as he stands up then looks away and doesn't move.

I can't think of a GIF that makes me angry though
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hate the dog

East_Stone_Ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

stupid ass kid.

probably anything that relates to 2010 nba finals.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: