Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #166
Alamo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Basedworld
Posts: 2,867
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

If she had an A cup, she wouldn't be Kate Upton.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #167
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL
 
KDTrey5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: smart girl.. dumb bootayyy
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
If she had an A cup, she wouldn't be Kate Upton.
this
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #168
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.
 
QUIZZLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,095
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
If she had an A cup, she wouldn't be Kate Upton.

thank you
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #169
alenleomessi
W
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15,379
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
For sure.

If she had an A cup, 80% of these posts aren't here.
You can do IFs on every damn thing in life. IFs are pointless
She is hot and there is no if this or if that

Appreciate or GTFO from my thread
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:25 AM   #170
Pinkhearts
Local High School Star
 
Pinkhearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

brooklyn decker
Pinkhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #171
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,962
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Never heard of her before. What does she do besides look good?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #172
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers
 
Whatfoul?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 276
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...en-banned.html
Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #173
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est
 
ErhnamDjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lurking in Dominaria
Posts: 2,713
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
brooklyn decker
her body is hotter then kate's but I like Kate's face better boobs are just the same
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #174
Alamo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Basedworld
Posts: 2,867
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Never heard of her before. What does she do besides look good?

look good
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #175
Nick Young
Arbiter of Coexistence
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Thank you Based Mamba
Posts: 26,697
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

perfect body even if she had smaller t*ts.

brooklyn decker is a stick thin and no ass, i dunno if u ever been with that kinda girl, they look alright but too hard and boney
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #176
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 21,566
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
perfect body even if she had smaller t*ts.

brooklyn decker is a stick thin and no ass, i dunno if u ever been with that kinda girl, they look alright but too hard and boney



I've met Brooklyn Decker (she was just known as Brooke at the time) and this is absolutely true. I didn't find her the least bit attractive and actually had to choke back a laugh when she said she was a professional model.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #177
Nick Young
Arbiter of Coexistence
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Thank you Based Mamba
Posts: 26,697
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I've met Brooklyn Decker (she was just known as Brooke at the time) and this is absolutely true. I didn't find her the least bit attractive and actually had to choke back a laugh when she said she was a professional model.
i met a few girls who are fashion models, I had no idea at the time because in real life the ones I met were just really thin and had wierd faces, big heads, but then I become their facebook friends and see modeling pics and it's just like WTF, the difference is night and day between how most of them look every day (wierd and thin stick girls) to when they got the makeup and lighting and photoshop (when they look like foxes)

Kate's one that's just fine as phuck because her banging body and attention whore attitude, doesnt matter what she wearing or her makeup.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #178
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 21,566
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
i met a few girls who are fashion models, I had no idea at the time because in real life the ones I met were just really thin and had wierd faces, big heads, but then I become their facebook friends and see modeling pics and it's just like WTF, the difference is night and day between how most of them look every day (wierd and thin stick girls) to when they got the makeup and lighting and photoshop (when they look like foxes)

Kate's one that's just fine as phuck because her banging body and attention whore attitude, doesnt matter what she wearing or her makeup.


Agreed. I forgot to mention that I had some dealings with Brooklyn's mother and that bittch is totally bat shit insane. We're talking lithium popping crazy. Made me actually feel sorry for Andy Roddick.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #179
Nick Young
Arbiter of Coexistence
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Thank you Based Mamba
Posts: 26,697
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Agreed. I forgot to mention that I had some dealings with Brooklyn's mother and that bittch is totally bat shit insane. We're talking lithium popping crazy. Made me actually feel sorry for Andy Roddick.
were u trying to get wit brooklyns mom or just dentisting her?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #180
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 21,566
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
were u trying to get wit brooklyns mom or just dentisting her?


Well how can I say this without violating privacy laws? How about this: suppose her mom, who was estranged from her dad at the time, sought treatment for an abscessed tooth and went to see a local dentist. Said dentist developed a treatment plan for her and prescribed some antibiotics and pain meds until she could get the treatment done. Mrs. Decker, who went by Theresa Moore at the time never got the proposed treatment done and proceeded to call said dentist repeatedly at all hours of the day and night wanting more pain meds. Said dentist dismissed her as a patient but still received phone calls from her that became increasingly crazy and threatening. They didn't stop until said dentist threatened to go to the police.

Or so I've heard.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy