Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #271
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kate Upton appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i see your criticism of the stomach, its extremely wide which carries into the hips. even tho a lot of dudes like girls with wide hips/ass, i see that part of her being not as perfect as she's hyped. thats why i think her sister is hotter, and not a big fan of sex moles. i thought Cindy Crawford would've been way hotter without the mole but people hype them like they're beauty symbols.

i think there are more than a few pron stars hotter than Kate Upton personally, but she's the hot thing, like Megan Fox used to be. pound for pound not the hottest chick in the world or close but she's at least got personality, i'll give Kate that

for sure.....i like the hourglass figure, and she does not have it.......itīs the big titties that takes focus away from that area........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #272
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

elbows too pointy
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #273
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

no wonder everybody hates godzuki in this forum
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #274
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love ISH. 100 words on what is wrong with Kate Upton based on dissecting pictures. She's ****ing super hot and is only 19. I'm sure all of you would reject someone who looked like her because you all do better.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #275
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do people keep saying "only 19" like it's odd for a 19 year old to be hot.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #276
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Why do people keep saying "only 19" like it's odd for a 19 year old to be hot.
She has much time to be hot so pick her up now?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #277
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
She has much time to be hot so pick her up now?
Maybe her ass while grow before she hits her prime.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #278
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
i love ISH. 100 words on what is wrong with Kate Upton based on dissecting pictures. She's ****ing super hot and is only 19. I'm sure all of you would reject someone who looked like her because you all do better.
exactly all this thread should have is photos and fapping.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #279
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
no wonder everybody hates godzuki in this forum

lol so everyone hates me because i don't think kate upton is perfect? so many followers here that just ride other peoples coattails/opinions w/ no backbones of their own ^^
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #280
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol so everyone hates me because i don't think kate upton is perfect? so many followers here that just ride other peoples coattails/opinions w/ no backbones of their own ^^

I think I would take Landry Fields' new chick over Kate Upton.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #281
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

wow...just WOW....thats a perfect 10 to me. if i were going to be real picky i'd criticize her butt chin, hate those, but thats being nerd petty. she's pretty much perfect in every way, how did landry fields pull that
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #282
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
wow...just WOW....thats a perfect 10 to me. if i were going to be real picky i'd criticize her butt chin, hate those, but thats being nerd petty. she's pretty much perfect in every way, how did landry fields pull that

women in NYC love Landry Fields...every girl I work wit has some weird fascination with him.

That girl has a fakeness about her...don't know if it is the tan or the boobs. Not a 10 though...more like a some kind of 8 with Upton being a 9.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #283
wRedJ10
Decent playground baller

wRedJ10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

She is twenty, not nineteen.

Also, women physically mature at earlier ages than men, her body is done changing. At most, her face will mature a bit but that is all.
wRedJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #284
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:

D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #285
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Okay, that girl is like my dream girl. I would do illegal shit to get an opportunity to legally **** that girl.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: