Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Westbrook to haters - I'm not listening to ya'll

Quote:
“I refuse to let myself do that,” Westbrook told Yahoo! Sports. “I’ve been working too hard to get to the position we were in last season to worry about anything somebody else was saying.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...thunder_072111
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Westbrook to haters - I'm not listening to ya'll

People care about this prick?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are there even any RW haters? I can only think of Joyner. Other than him I see critics, not haters.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
ThaSwagg3r

He is suppose to be the Scottie Pippen of the team, but he doesn't have his mentality. In some ways that is good, but in other ways it is bad. He needs to understand he isn't better than Kevin Durant and he needs to accept his role as the 2nd option.

It is like Kobe from 2002-2004.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
He is suppose to be the Scottie Pippen of the team, but he doesn't have his mentality. In some ways that is good, but in other ways it is bad. He needs to understand he isn't better than Kevin Durant and he needs to accept his role as the 2nd option.

It is like Kobe from 2002-2004.

scottie pippen ?? Durant aint no jordan, he can't create shots like westbrook does.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation

you can't really expect him to admit he's dumb, more than move forward and think positively. just like when they interviewed Durant, you can't expect Durant to say how dumb Westbrook is, more than uplift him and try to be positive, even if a lot of people think Westbrook is real dumb
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Westbrook for Chris Paul is starting to seem inevitable
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Are there even any RW haters? I can only think of Joyner. Other than him I see critics, not haters.
Everyone hates him and its really not fair no blame goes to Durant
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And thats what he should be doing. He is a very gifted player and athlete. And while I feel he has a lot of growing to do, he still has time bc of how young he is. He just needs to grasp and embrace what a true pg needs to do on that squad. He needs to mature. If he can, he can be the floor general on that team and he would make everyone around him that much better.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #10
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
And thats what he should be doing. He is a very gifted player and athlete. And while I feel he has a lot of growing to do, he still has time bc of how young he is. He just needs to grasp and embrace what a true pg needs to do on that squad. He needs to mature. If he can, he can be the floor general on that team and he would make everyone around him that much better.

Exactly. At the rate he's improving why should he need to listen to a bunch of armchair quarterbacks tell him what to do? The dude clearly has a legit work ethic and wants to be a very good player. You can't coach that.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hrs getting the stephon Marbury treatment right now.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Everyone hates him and its really not fair no blame goes to Durant
Durant gets away with a shit load.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #13
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Westbrook for Chris Paul is starting to seem inevitable

westbrook is a better defender, better rebounder, more atheltic yonger, and more durable than Chris Paul....The thunder would be foolish to make that trade...Chris Paul is on the decline and is injury prone.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
Exactly. At the rate he's improving why should he need to listen to a bunch of armchair quarterbacks tell him what to do? The dude clearly has a legit work ethic and wants to be a very good player. You can't coach that.

I am not concerned with his work ethic at all. Its just his mentality and approach when he is on the floor. He needs to create more for his teammates. he can still score and drive bc that is what he does best, but he really needs to work on trying to get others easy looks. I hope he can accept this and accept a more playmaking role.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #15
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
westbrook is a better defender, better rebounder, more atheltic yonger, and more durable than Chris Paul....The thunder would be foolish to make that trade...Chris Paul is on the decline and is injury prone.

What about Chris Paul's strengths? You can make any player look bad when you point out only their weaknesses and none of their strengths. Paul is the better passer, playmaker, ball handler and a natural point guard. Some feel that a natural point guard might be a better fit on OKC. Paul has made each and every player he has played with better. He might be able to take Durant and Hardens game to new peaks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: