Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 03:01 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Andre Miller on the move again?

Quote:
Andre On The Move Again?
22nd December, 2006 - 5:56 pm
New York Post -
Sixers president and GM Billy King will brainstorm with 'consigliore' Larry Brown to reroute Andre Miller to a playoff contender. The thinking is that it would be to move the point guard a half season early than a half season late.

The longer Miller remains with a loser, the less productive and motivated (as his one-year Clippers' tour attests, though it's not necessarily reflected in his stats) is bound to become.

From the NEW YORK POST - http://www.nypost.com/seven/12222006...sey.htm?page=0

could be the missing piece for a few teams

Last edited by insidehoops : 12-23-2006 at 03:30 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:03 AM   #2
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation

Bring him to the LA Lakers!!!

Lakers will give up Mimh, Smush, Mckie, etcs.. Make it happen Cupcake!

Miller wasn't a good fit for the Clippers, but he will be a great fit for the Lakers.
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
Bring him to the LA Lakers!!!

Lakers will give up Mimh, Smush, Mckie, etcs.. Make it happen Cupcake!

Miller wasn't a good fit for the Clippers, but he will be a great fit for the Lakers.

and a 1st rd pick
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:07 AM   #4
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It'd be nice if the Rockets could of afford him, but at this point we have nothing to offer, unless the Rockets are willing to sacrifice Kill Bill and Novak, which I doubt they are.

Andre Miller to the Rockets though, would be great. Allowing Rafer to move to the back up PG would do wonders for the Rockets.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:07 AM   #5
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Mihm, McKie, Smush, and Vujacic plus a first round pick for Miller? You can have our garbage PGs Philly.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:09 AM   #6
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Mihm, McKie, Smush, and Vujacic plus a first round pick for Miller? You can have our garbage PGs Philly.

That looks good to me. Make it happen cupcake!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:10 AM   #7
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty

Why would the Sixers want all those scrubs?
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:11 AM   #8
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard

Mimh is not a scrub. They get a decent starter or a great back up. The rest are scrubs.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:13 AM   #9
Snow
I brick open layups

Snow has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Maybe in their world they hand the trash man their garbage and he gives them cash money back.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:14 AM   #10
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Don't spoil my fantasy. I know Philly won't do it, but maybe they see something in Smush. Alright we'll throw in Cook if we have to, that's already 1/3 of our roster and a 1st round pick.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:16 AM   #11
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rockets would be nice. They have any expiring deals?

And philly is trying to tank just as much as they are trying to get good contracts. An expiring deal of a player who sucks would be a dream come true for them. Maybe throw in a secondround pick and its a wrap.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:18 AM   #12
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
An expiring deal of a player who sucks would be a dream come true for them. Maybe throw in a secondround pick and its a wrap.
So I guess Mihm and Mckie would be perfect?
Old 12-23-2006, 03:18 AM   #13
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

Miller on the Lakers running the point will be awesome. Farmar as the Lakres back up. Smush can be push somewhere else. Maybe Philly will take our scrubs? I doubt it, dreams can happen though...
Old 12-23-2006, 03:19 AM   #14
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Rockets would be nice. They have any expiring deals?

And philly is trying to tank just as much as they are trying to get good contracts. An expiring deal of a player who sucks would be a dream come true for them. Maybe throw in a secondround pick and its a wrap.

Mckie, Mimh..Make it happen.. Philly can have their Oden..
Old 12-23-2006, 03:21 AM   #15
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Never mind. Mckie already played for the Sixers and he has a no trade clause in his contract that states he cannot be traded back to his old team.

Ok Laker Fans use your large brains, Mihm and who else?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: