Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #526
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -The Official ISH FF League- *2011 Season*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
RBA you know you beat me in the 5th place game right? Yep, that's right, sixth place, otherwise known as the horrifically mediocre fantasy season. F*ck you.
Actually, I didn't know... Which is why I started Montario Hardesty.

5th place B!atch!
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #527
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no repeat for UCONN

looks like Lebowski vs. AirGauge23
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #528
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no repeat for UCONN

looks like Lebowski vs. AirGauge23

I was just glad I made this far. Hell, I was glad I made the Playoffs.

But now that I'm here. I want to win.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #529
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats to Lebowski!

He pretty much just completely owned this league the whole year

He is now forever enshrined in the -OFFICIAL- HALL OF FAME

-OFFICIAL- 2010 CHAMPION: UConnCeltics

-OFFICIAL- 2011 CHAMPION: Lebowski

next year I hope everyone returns, I am going to attempt to make this a $20 entry league, just a small money league...if not then I will keep it like it is.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #530
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd like to thank Cam Newton.

I was looking at the 2010 results where I got 3rd (after sneaking in the playoffs at 7-6), Brian Westbrook was on my final roster. How quickly things change in fantasy football.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #531
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pff I beat him.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #532
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats Lebowski.

I blew my load in the Semis against Jail, then put up a dud in the Finals. Oh well, went from second to last to the Finals in one year. I'm pretty content overall.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #533
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Congrats to Lebowski!

He pretty much just completely owned this league the whole year

He is now forever enshrined in the -OFFICIAL- HALL OF FAME

-OFFICIAL- 2010 CHAMPION: UConnCeltics

-OFFICIAL- 2011 CHAMPION: Lebowski

next year I hope everyone returns, I am going to attempt to make this a $20 entry league, just a small money league...if not then I will keep it like it is.
Do all leagues have to be for money and not just for fun? And I would never associate myself with a money league with a bunch of random strangers. I only do money with people I actually know.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #534
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Do all leagues have to be for money and not just for fun? And I would never associate myself with a money league with a bunch of random strangers. I only do money with people I actually know.
well if I can't get 14 to do it then I will keep it just for fun...

let me say though that :

1. we have been doing money leagues in here 2 years now without any issues...LeagueSafe.com makes sure no one can do anything

2. I'm just wanting to make it a $20 league...losing $20 isn't going to affect your life at all, much different than a $200 league

maybe I'll just try to make a $10 league...winner take all, IDK

players in this league don't give it as much attention because it is free...I have noticed that with a few players anyway...I think just a small amount of cash is all it needs.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #535
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

players in this league don't give it as much attention because it is free.
That definitely went for me. Jamaal Charles getting hurt from the get gohurt, but working trades and putting in waiver claims and FA pick ups and all that...I wasn't on top of it at all. I think 1 week all 3 of my defensive players were on byes and I didn't even notice.

This league are started 0-3 and was kinda like "damn, well that sucks."

Money league I started 0-3 and worked to improve.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #536
pete's montreux
Blu Ray Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

$20 is not a big deal, but It's probably $23 with the leaguesafe fees. I'm good with $20, but $23 is out of the question.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #537
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
That definitely went for me. Jamaal Charles getting hurt from the get gohurt, but working trades and putting in waiver claims and FA pick ups and all that...I wasn't on top of it at all. I think 1 week all 3 of my defensive players were on byes and I didn't even notice.

This league are started 0-3 and was kinda like "damn, well that sucks."

Money league I started 0-3 and worked to improve.
yeah there was very little trading...I made one trade, and it was one of the only trades in the league

money changes that...and I don't think it takes that much money either
Old 01-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #538
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yeah there was very little trading...I made one trade, and it was one of the only trades in the league

money changes that...and I don't think it takes that much money either
Yeah, winner take all right? Couple hundred bucks isn't the most money in the world but I assume people'd be willing to take 10 minutes out of their Sunday morning and manage their team.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: