Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 01:54 PM   #31
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far

the only good thing about this is VC will pwn the league even more. i want to see him average 33/6/5 from now on.
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:56 PM   #32
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
So he's out for the season? Eh, I don't believe it, I don't know what kind of injury he suffered, but Josh Boone was supposed to miss until All-Star break, and now he's okay. Marcus William was supposed to miss a lot of time, and he's all well. And there was another injury, I think it was RJ, and he didn't miss time.

Kristic is fine, and tomorrow they'll have a report that he'll only miss a few games.

Torn ACLs are a bit more serious than the sprains and jerks that Boone and Marcus suffered. He's young and might come back early but having known people with torn ACLs, anything less than year is considered early.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:57 PM   #33
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
this is not a word.

but i understand what you are trying to say.

I know.

It's a made up from Pat Riley, which he used to describe the Eastern Conference right now. Shoud have quoted it.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:58 PM   #34
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

this is the end of a Net era. with this current squad, I don't think Nets can make a run anywhere far. without KRstic, this team is a first round exit as it is now.

Thorn is going to blow the team up soon...
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #35
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Krstic is averaging 16ppg. Can't read?
apparntley naught. What happened to your avatar? As far as MMoore picking it up I love the guy but cmon, hes a hustle guy whos bounced around for years. Nobody on that bench can pick it up (at least the bigs) the closest would be uncle cliffy if it were 3-4 years ago. Try that lineup with Rjeff at the 4, VC3 and Wright, Adams etc at teh 2.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #36
A Loyal NJ Fan
High school junior varsity star

A Loyal NJ Fan has decent reputation

I wanna kill myself...
A Loyal NJ Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:17 PM   #37
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Loyal NJ Fan
I wanna kill myself...

Well, as a Nets fan mentioned when we lost Paul Pierce, injuries are part of the game...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:21 PM   #38
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

only thing is this stings us more because we had high expectations entering the season
Old 12-23-2006, 02:23 PM   #39
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
only thing is this stings us more because we had high expectations entering the season

That was cold.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:25 PM   #40
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re

did not mean to offend the Boston CEltic fans, especially MaxFly who is a class act. but you know...?
Old 12-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #41
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Its sad, he was playing very well. They are definately out of the ECF hopes that I thought they'd be in by the end of the season and after a trade.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #42
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:02 PM   #43
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

I dont understand why what he said is funny.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #44
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Wow...this is a major setback!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #45
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Either way, Helps the knicks out big time. Eddy Curry is going to dominate the Nets post game, Boone or Collins stand no chance to gaurd EC.

Collins is a better defender than either of them.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: