Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Funniest/Craziest Video Game Glitches?

Tell us about some of your experiences with crazy or funny glitches in video games.

For me the Jesus Bynum glitch in NBA Elite 11 was hilarious. A classic
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Funniest/Craziest Video Game Glitches?

Any superjump in Halo 2. Man I miss those days
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

guile's magic handcuff and magic throw from Streetfighter 2, makes him invincible and the magic throw deals half bar damage.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
guile's magic handcuff and magic throw from Streetfighter 2, makes him invincible and the magic throw deals half bar damage.
Was going to post that but you beat me to it.

Also, guile's statue pose against Zangief and Vega.

Just imagine, without the internet, those "hidden" moves just got by via word of mouth.

Technically not a glitch, but playing the cracked version of MK2 on the Snes where you can fatality anytime gives a lot of unintentionaly comedic moments.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Was going to post that but you beat me to it.

Also, guile's statue pose against Zangief and Vega.

Just imagine, without the internet, those "hidden" moves just got by via word of mouth.

Technically not a glitch, but playing the cracked version of MK2 on the Snes where you can fatality anytime gives a lot of unintentionaly comedic moments.
oh the old days without the net , so true about passing stuff through word of mouth or Gamepro and what not.

edit: another glitch from Kof 98 I think or 99 is if you got your opponent cornered by Terry Bogard you could infinite his power tackle till the dude died, so cheezy and easy to do, far easier then the marvel superheroes infinite of wolverine.

Last edited by ErhnamDjinn : 07-11-2011 at 06:30 PM.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Tell us about some of your experiences with crazy or funny glitches in video games.

For me the Jesus Bynum glitch in NBA Elite 11 was hilarious. A classic
Oh man that is truly a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iddp4...1&feature=fvwp

double jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2bA...eature=related

ballerinas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uDnO...eature=related

Elite is trash
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I swear there was a glitch on one of the Sega NBA Lives in the mid-90's where it was possible to take off from half court for a layup with Chris Childs (and maybe others).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Two glitches:

One was that Super Mario 64 game, when I decided to fly on top of the castle as high as I could to see what was there. Once I got there, I was jumping around and fell inside the castle. When I opened the door, I was still inside the castle. I tried to wall jump my way out, but the walls were pretty far apart. I thought I couldn't get out until I ran to the wall.
This is before I even knew about the Internet

Another one was the Pokemon blue game. That was when I played the Elite 4 so many times in one sitting that the game suddenly glitched and put me into some kind of new world. I couldn't explain it, since that happened years ago. I had to turn off and turn on to play the Elite 4 again.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:07 AM   #10
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I swear there was a glitch on one of the Sega NBA Lives in the mid-90's where it was possible to take off from half court for a layup with Chris Childs (and maybe others).
That was no glitch, NBA Live programmers were afraid Childs would punch them so they put that in the game.
Real story.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NBA ELITE was the funniest one.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
RobertdeMeijer
Serious playground baller

RobertdeMeijer has an OK reputation so far

World -1 must be mentioned.

Personal fave: In Test Drive 3 (1991 polygon racer), there was a white car (controlled by computer) that slowly but surely drove upwards. After about half an hour it was fifteen meters in the air. I once kept following it until it went so high it dissapeared into thin air.

One I hate the most: Roll-cancelling in Capcom vs. SNK 2. Huge barrier for any new player. Skill =/= execution.
RobertdeMeijer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: