Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDQ2...&feature=feedu

This shit looks pretty good. This isn't multiplayer, it's special ops.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ups Trailer

Spec Ups? Its Spec Ops
It looks good, and fun but Zombies seems better but still looks good and interesting. Sucks to see the Juggernaut back I hate that dude

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 08-09-2011 at 10:34 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Curious what other modes are there besides survival? Anyone know.

Just off survival mode that looks tight. I loved Spec ops on MW2. Thats funny how they deployed Juggernauts down, that has to be a b!tch to go against. It was in MW2.

I'm curious with all the unlocking done during that trailor. The next time you play that mode do you keep your ranks or start over? So basically you rank up similar to the multiplayer game modes? Too many questions, need answers.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQVExrNV4MQ

Good breakdown.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

Ahhh I see so the XP you rack up in the game doesnt carry over. Thats cool.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

I wonder if there will be 1 Map on Survival or there will be additional?
Oh Shit. Never mind Survival mode will use every map. My excite just went up a lot.

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 08-09-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
I wonder if there will be 1 Map on Survival or there will be additional?

Why do you care? you laughed at Spec Ops.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #8
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why do you care? you laughed at Spec Ops.
No, I laughed that instead of calling it Ops he said Ups.
And I Beat every Spec Op mission on veteran, I dont hate it He just called it Spec UPS and I caught that.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
No, I laughed that instead of calling it Ops he said Ups.
And I Beat every Spec Op mission on veteran, I dont hate it He just called it Spec UPS and I caught that.

Oh crap, my mistake.

I beat every Spec "Ups" mission on veteran as well. 2 missions that annoyed me were Wetworks and this that just slipped my mind.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #10
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Oh crap, my mistake.

I beat every Spec "Ups" mission on veteran as well. 2 missions that annoyed me were Wetworks and this that just slipped my mind.
No problem.
Wetworks took me till November till July figuring out how to beat it.
So this Survival Modes is basically Zombies on Crack.? ( No not Funny?)
It would seem better to play with 4 players. To bad we play on different systems, you seem like a cool person to play with (No Homo)

And you said Spec Ups dude
Old 08-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol. I mispelled Spec Ops on the title by accident. Jeeshh. Also Jugg is going to return for Spec and 99% sure not for multiplayer. How does zombies seem better? That's a joke. Running around in a train to kill 20 zombies chasing you, over and over for unlimited rounds isn't fun. Spec ops in both MW2 & MW3 is highly underrated.

You guys play COD on xbox or ps3?

Last edited by Draz : 08-10-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MW2 graphics and physics are a tried and tested formula, so it's good to see IW sticking with a good thing. Gun recoil looks similar to MW2 as well. It's nice not having to worry about hit detection too by the looks of things.

Not sure why I'm worrying about any Treyarch related gremlins creeping into MW3, but I'm just happy we are going back to the IW formula.

Thank you based Infinity Ward.

Oh, and thread title fixed.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #13
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Trailer

Meh.

Would be WAAAAY better than Zombies if they allowed four players. The whole point was to allow gamers to have fun at home with a group of friends not re-pad MW2 spec ops with a cheap Zombies knock-off. Stupid IW.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Trailer

Looks like MW2 DLC.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: