Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 AM   #1
theaussieguy
Local High School Star

theaussieguy has decent reputationtheaussieguy has decent reputation
Default OI you *******, yea you the daydreamer, Rondo can actually shoot better than you

I know people hate on Rondo a lot, and when they do so, they depict themselves on the floor, knocking down jumpers left, right and centre. If only you got a chance right? STFU

herp derp. I guaren-fuarkin-tee you that rondo is a better shooter than 95% of people on this forum. You guys are right, you simply cannot make it into the NBA as a small with a broken jumper, which is why you are not in it.

UMAD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQIjJbY2m0
theaussieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OI you *******, yea you the daydreamer, Rondo can actually shoot better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussieguy
I know people hate on Rondo a lot, and when they do so, they depict themselves on the floor, knocking down jumpers left, right and centre. If only you got a chance right? STFU

herp derp. I guaren-fuarkin-tee you that rondo is a better shooter than 95% of people on this forum. You guys are right, you simply cannot make it into the NBA as a small with a broken jumper, which is why you are not in it.

UMAD?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQIjJbY2m0

No. On the other hand. you seem a little peeved?
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #3
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: OI you *******, yea you the daydreamer, Rondo can actually shoot better than you

OP is a ******* gifs please.

And Rondo still sucks.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Umm no I make around 70% of my open 3s and shoot around 86% from the ft line.
Sure I suck in all other regards compared to him but I can safely claim I'm shooting the ball better than him, especially from farther out.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Sure I suck in all other regards compared to him but I can safely claim I'm shooting the ball better than him, especially from farther out.

If you hit 70% of open NBA length treys you should be playing pro somewhere. Unless you are retarded at everything else.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:29 AM   #6
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Child, please. You sound ridiculous.

As for the OP, this is common sense. I'm positive I'm one of the best players on this board, but you don't need to be a sniper on the court to be able to grasp the concept of Rondo's jumper being broke. What he can do compared to fans of the game has zero to do with how he compares with the professionals he plays with. And compared to other guards in the league at his position, he can't shoot.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #7
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBRKY...1&feature=fvwp

full recap

there's a shiet load of people that can shoot high % in practice or when no one is around, being able to do it in a game is completely different. most pros probably nets 80~90% of their shots in their shooting drills.

look at how slow and relax Rondo was in the horse competition, he does it completely differently in game because of the pace he has to maintain on defense and offense

great show put on by Rondo and Durant
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #8
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lol yeah when your unguarded at the park or one of your 5'10 friends are giving you 4 feet of space. There's no way your shooting the 3 ball at 70% at clip from NBA range.

Rondo sucks at shooting at the NBA level but like in the video posted he can still shoot it. If you watch these guy's warm up it's pretty crazy, you have big dudes just nailing 3's or whatever. Rondo in practice probably looks like Ray Allen at times.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:52 AM   #9
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not an NBA player.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:03 AM   #10
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Well, yeah he does. What's the problem then?
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:05 AM   #11
dallaslonghorn
Local High School Star

dallaslonghorn has decent reputation

Obviously Rondo is one of the best players in the world. But there's plenty of folks who played at least AAU and high school ball here, and even at that level, they had to be able knock down the type of wide-open looks Rondo gets on the reg. It's not that ridiculous a claim.
dallaslonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:48 AM   #12
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
If you hit 70% of open NBA length treys you should be playing pro somewhere. Unless you are retarded at everything else.
I'm not retarded but nothing special either, like NuggetsFan said, I'm playing against amateurs that are my size.
I'm 5'11 and not very athletic, I have average handles since my hands are small.
I can't play pro.
It's like saying someone should go pro because he shoots free throws better than Dwight Howard.
I'm a great shooter (for an amateur and I'm better than Rondo if it's an open shot) cause I work at it with passion, that's the only thing I could excel at compared to others in basketball.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #13
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

More importantly, who gives a shit?
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #14
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

dont care if you can make 5 3pters in a row during a practice session or a horse game

post a link when he does it in a meaningful game
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:17 AM   #15
purplch0de
Banned

purplch0de has an OK reputation so far

LOL op said oye and is australian

chode out
purplch0de is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: