Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
WadeBronDonJuan
Kids at the park dunk on me

WadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat coolWadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat cool
Default OT: Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

Off Topic:

I wanna know if anyone watches Breaking Bad up in here. Personally, I think its the best show on TV since The Wire.
WadeBronDonJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
Off Topic:

I wanna know if anyone watches Breaking Bad up in here. Personally, I think its the best show on TV since The Wire.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=164036

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=230286

Yeah I watch it.... its awesome.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:28 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
The Walking Dead > Breaking Bad

Actual opinions and original thoughts > lame-ass inequalities

Troll.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
WadeBronDonJuan

WadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat coolWadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
The Walking Dead > Breaking Bad

I hope to god you're joking.

One 6 episode, mediocre season, of which all of the writers got fired at the end of only to be replaced by freelance writers

vs.

Three masterfully crafted seasons, of which the lead character has won best actor three years in a row. Not to mention the actor that plays Jesse winning his own emmy for best supporting actor.

The Walking Dead doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Breaking Bad.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:29 AM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I hope to god you're joking.

One 6 episode, mediocre season, of which all of the writers got fired at the end of only to be replaced by freelance writers

vs.

Three masterfully crafted seasons, of which the lead character has won best actor three years in a row. Not to mention the actor that plays Jesse winning his own emmy for best supporting actor.

The Walking Dead doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Breaking Bad.

He's trolling...... per usual
Old 07-31-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
WadeBronDonJuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
He's trolling...... per usual

Hell, I hope so. And that's just because I care for his well-being. Anyone over the age of 12 that honestly thinks The Walking Dead is better than Breaking Bad needs their head examined.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Ongoing shows I watch:

Breaking Bad
Louie C.K.
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dexter
House

Last edited by therammingman : 07-31-2011 at 02:43 AM.
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:38 AM   #8
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Hell, I hope so. And that's just because I care for his well-being. Anyone over the age of 12 that honestly thinks The Walking Dead is better than Breaking Bad needs their head examined.
If you say so.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:41 AM   #9
knightfall88
Local High School Star

knightfall88 has an OK reputation so far

Breaking Bad is an amazing show.

But my favourite show right now is Game of Thrones easily.
knightfall88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:47 AM   #10
WadeBronDonJuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfall88
Breaking Bad is an amazing show.

But my favourite show right now is Game of Thrones easily.

Game of Thrones was fantastic. I can't wait for Season 2 so i'm reading the books.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:49 AM   #11
rfoster24
Decent playground baller

rfoster24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
Ongoing shows I watch:

Breaking Bad
Louie C.K.
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dexter
House

Most Hilarious Show i have ever seen on television hands down. there is not a single bad episode of cye, if you have not seen it, download every single episode and watch now.
rfoster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:53 AM   #12
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfoster24
Most Hilarious Show i have ever seen on television hands down. there is not a single bad episode of cye, if you have not seen it, download every single episode and watch now.

It's great....sometimes I just dont like when there are a ton of coincidences in a single episode. It makes the episode seem forced.

And I'm watching it right now on tv

Last edited by therammingman : 07-31-2011 at 02:55 AM.
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:19 AM   #13
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

best show on tv right now
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:26 AM   #14
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

It's a darker, more artistic Dexter. I would definitely agree with it being the best show on TV, although I wish they'd take backseat with Skyler's character and feature her less. Judging by the descriptions of the upcoming episodes though, that's wishful thinking on my part.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: