Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #91
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Durant video at Rucker is sick! Durant = playground GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
He was putting a similar show on the world championships playing against real professionals on games that actually mattered.Yet he seems to enjoy shooting over random streetballers more.Look how he celebrates..i don't get it tbh.
Durant is from the DC area..grew up and honed his skills playing organized ball as well as summer tourneys..

the RUCKER is the most legendary summer street tourney, so being able to shine there means something to Durant.

Doesn't mean anything to you..but figuring that he's already rich...already made asg, already led the league in scoring and made all nba...seeing him get so much joy from sizzling at the Rucker should tell you how important it is to him.

Matter of fact ,I won't even speak about the Rucker/
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #92
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kevin Durant played at Rucker Park, 66 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
There is a kid in the 8th grade in NJ. 6'10, and he spends his time jacking up 3's. Why? Kevin Durant is his favorite player and he said he tries to play like him. I'm just saying I am a bit at big kids trying to be shooting guards. Durant is tall, but I wouldnt consider him a big if you understand my point. That kid I mentioned will go through high school most likely (hate to assume tho) not ever putting his back to the basket and using that size. Its ok to have an inside outside game.

This isnt Durant fault. I'm just saying. Be nice if big kids grew up wanting to play like bigs.

I dont know how much better Durant can get when it comes to scoring.

This shit right here.Im 6' in shoes and i spend more time in the post than anyone when i play pick up.Granted alot of big guys can shoot now a days,they would be 100% more useful and dominating if they went down low.But they don't seem to relize this
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #93
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #94
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
gervin and tmac would be proud

Durant is already the best scorer of the 3 in the way of efficiency and volume. Let's see if he adds a post game and a consistent midrange jumper. If he does that he will be a prime, much more efficient version of Kobe.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #95
305Baller
Maybe I'm a sophist.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Good show.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #96
Unstoppabull
High School JV MVP

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Durant makes it look easy
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #97
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

LeBron would have scored 50... in the first quarter!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #98
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
Not possible. No pick and rolls @ Rucker Park.

Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #99
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
Kobe only had like 20 pts when he played at Rucker.
He also clearly wsn't trying. He was just toying with people. And then the game was shortened cause it started to rain. He hooped in that game against one of my college teammates.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #100
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Durant is already the best scorer of the 3 in the way of efficiency and volume. Let's see if he adds a post game and a consistent midrange jumper. If he does that he will be a prime, much more efficient version of Kobe.
You cant be serious.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #101
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I thought that shit was sick. Durant comes down and just drills 4 NBA 3's in a row; there is no defense for that... that's why he's the leading scorer in the greatest bball league in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
A few years ago, during the And-1 craze, the atmosphere was much different. Thankfully that fad died off for the most part.

Agreed.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #102
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Durant dropping 41 in NY

NYC is getting owned by Durant.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #103
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch

And lose the game in the 4th
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #104
eldanielfire
I airball my layups

eldanielfire has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Durant dropping 41 in NY

I love that guy :)
eldanielfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #105
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Durant dropping 41 in NY

on 9 of 29 shooting / 2 for 12 in three pointers... not sure if serious.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: