Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OTC Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
No, just keep it as default. Although I am not sure if you can do this, but have a split end? Like have either RB/WR/TE in that slot. I know you can do it on ESPN.
There's that option on Yahoo also. I usually like to play deep leagues so more slots means more challenges.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #17
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
If we go for 10 players, would you like this roster format: 2x QB, 3x RB, 5x WR, 2x TE, 2x K, 2x DEF, 5x BN?

My opinion:

Keep it at 10 players. Default roster format.

Add a flex WR/RB or 2 if you would like to make it deeper.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #18
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dont do 2 QBs
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #19
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #20
ThaSwagg3r

You should really just kick out anyone you don't know on the league and who won't come out and admit who they are. They are probably just going to mess around and draft like Kickers in the 1st round.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #21
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

bballer
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #22
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
You should really just kick out anyone you don't know on the league and who won't come out and admit who they are. They are probably just going to mess around and draft like Kickers in the 1st round.
Yeah, I understand. But I will give them a chance to show their identities first.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #23
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
bballer
Are you gonna join? If so, please do.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #24
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm pretty awful at Fantasy and I've already got a team to take care of...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #25
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I'm pretty awful at Fantasy and I've already got a team to take care of...
I had 4 teams last year, and it wasn't that hard to take care of them all.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #26
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I had 4 teams last year, and it wasn't that hard to take care of them all.

FINE. I'll do it... twisting my arm here... wait this ain't a money league right cause I'm broke.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #27
ThaSwagg3r

I think Starks is dunksby, but we will let him confirm. I have no idea who Vick is my dog is though but I guess we should give him time to confirm who he is.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #28
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
FINE. I'll do it... twisting my arm here... wait this ain't a money league right cause I'm broke.
Of course it is not. I have no money for this also.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #29
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Of course it is not. I have no money for this also.

Aight I'm signing up now.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #30
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

<<<<-------------- Starks!
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: