Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 AM   #16
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What Was Your Latest Download???

Also if your usin torrent and it's a video or a program, or a game post the link.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:49 AM   #17
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Also if your usin torrent and it's a video or a program, or a game post the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me in the OP
If you want, include a link so we all can enjoy!!!

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #18
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
How is that show coming along?? I watched maybe 2/3 of the first episode and got bored.
The show is going great.I think you should continue watching it because each episode gives you more and more info but at the same time leaves more questions.I think the show is just really damn good.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:51 AM   #19
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Windows 7 Auto Activated No Key
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6072...n%29_-_Cracked

Btw. We need a PC section.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #20
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
The show is going great.I think you should continue watching it because each episode gives you more and more info but at the same time leaves more questions.I think the show is just really damn good.

Maybe I'll give it another try.... the pilot just seemed so unoriginal, with nothing new or attractive.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #21
Draz
Like a Baoss.

DVDRip Quality sucks. Try getting HD or 720p.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #22
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Maybe I'll give it another try.... the pilot just seemed so unoriginal, with nothing new or attractive.

The movie you posted is it good? Rate it.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:56 AM   #23
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Oz Season 4
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #24
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Really?I got hooked since the first episode and they kept getting better.Its rare to find a good alien movie/show.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #25
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
The movie you posted is it good? Rate it.

In the OP??

That wasn't a movie, it was an episode of the TV show Curb Your Enthusiasm

I'd rate the series as a whole at least a 9/10.... this particular season maybe 8/10.... and that particular episode somewhere around 7.8/10
Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 AM   #26
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Really?I got hooked since the first episode and they kept getting better.Its rare to find a good alien movie/show.

Don't get me wrong.... I'm a big fan of sci-fi and alien-invasion stuff.... but it just didn't click with me.

Maybe I was just wasn't in the mood and didn't realize it. You are persistent and convincing enough to make me give it another try.

If I enjoy it and make it a staple of my TV viewing/downloading, then the credit will be solely yours.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #27
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Oh I see. Does anyone have a link or Cowboys and Aliens a good quality?
Old 08-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #28
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Oh I see. Does anyone have a link or Cowboys and Aliens a good quality?

Depends on what you mean by "good quality"

They are all going to be Cam-quality (meaning recorded via hand-held video recorders)... which means audio and video are going to be mediocre at best, and have inconsistencies with dark scenes and likely noises from the crowd included.

At this point, you're either gonna have to pony up the $10 and go to the theatre, or wait at least 3-4 months for a legit DVD/BluRay rip.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #29
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Don't get me wrong.... I'm a big fan of sci-fi and alien-invasion stuff.... but it just didn't click with me.

Maybe I was just wasn't in the mood and didn't realize it. You are persistent and convincing enough to make me give it another try.

If I enjoy it and make it a staple of my TV viewing/downloading, then the credit will be solely yours.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 AM   #30
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Depends on what you mean by "good quality"

They are all going to be Cam-quality (meaning recorded via hand-held video recorders)... which means audio and video are going to be mediocre at best, and have inconsistencies with dark scenes and likely noises from the crowd included.

At this point, you're either gonna have to pony up the $10 and go to the theatre, or wait at least 3-4 months for a legit DVD/BluRay rip.

Thought someone was going to say this. Eh. You have any legit 1080p or 720p good movies, torrent links? I'm downloading X-MEN Origins Wolverine, but I lost the link, I would provide it for you guys.

Seeding sucks dick sometime.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: