Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Madden then Fifa then COD MW3

games galore ooooooo yeah
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Madden then Fifa then COD MW3

I wish I had xbox to play gears, o well I'll just play it at a friends house
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i got nothing until oct 25th... then its battlefield 3 time
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Madden, 2k12, MW3 (however they all drop unsure of order). I am running out of gift cards, and have a couple games to trade in. Trying hard not to use my money on games. Sorry Battlefield 3.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Madden, 2k12, Battlefield 3, MW3
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Madden, 2K12, MW3, Uncharted 3, Gears 3, ME3, new Assassins, new Elder Scolls probably also.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #7
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Arkham City & Elder Scrolls are must haves for me, plus the best of the rest.

Won't be picking up these though I don't think: Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Assassins Creed, Halo, Gears Of War. I feel like I'm done with those series.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

2K12, Arkham City, then BF3.

Only console game I plan on buying is Skyward Sword.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Madden, 2K12, MW3, Uncharted 3, Gears 3, ME3, new Assassins, new Elder Scolls probably also.

This.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MW3, BF3, that's it :)
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #11
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

F1 2011
FIFA Soccer 2012
NBA 2K12
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Star Wars: The Old Republic CE

That's my lineup through the end of the year. All on PS3 except for TOR. There is really no chance I can actually play all these games, but I'll let my brother borrow and beat all the action/rpg's, and I'll play the sport/racing/flight games in between TOR.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats alot of money for video games.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

madden ohhhh yea , sky get xbox again lets play!
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:50 AM   #14
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just waiting on the new Batman game. In fact, I made a $5 deposit for it @ GameStop.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:10 AM   #15
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Thinking of getting Madden 12. Probably won't be getting NBA 2K12; pretty content on just sticking to 2K11.

Uncharted 3 is first on my list; will also grab Modern Warfare 3 & possibly FIFA 12. Mass Effect 3 isn't coming out until next year, so that's a bust. Might grab Star Wars for my brand new Sony laptop; and most definitely will get Arkham City.

I keep on wanting to grab Assassins Creed, because I hear so many good things. But every-time I see a friend play the game, I kind of change my mind. Don't really think it's my cup of tea.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: