Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #16
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Will Mass Effect 3 be the greatest game of this generation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24

I loved uncharted 2, the Uncharted 3 beta not so much.

But to say Uncharted > Gears of War.

C'mon Breh.
LMAO Beta dont mean crap its 5% of the game brah/
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #17
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
C'MON BREH!!!

If it's anything like the beta then....... RIP Uncharted.
every beta has mistakes, that's why its called a beta to see whats wrong so they can fix it!!!!!!!!

If you base a game off of a Beta then
Old 08-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #18
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:

Gears 3 Beta > Uncharted 3 Beta
Gears of War 3 Full game > Uncharted 3 Full game. C'mon Bra

Uncharted is cool, but Gears is just on another level.

On a sidenote, I should probably change my avatar. People might think we're the same person
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:10 AM   #19
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Gears>Uncharted for sure. My only gripe with Gears is that the story isn't very deep at all. It has an interesting and cinematic plot... but at the end of the games I didn't feel attached to the characters really like I do with Mass Effect or RPG titles. I guess that all comes down to preference though.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #20
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:

Gears 3 Beta > Uncharted 3 Beta
Gears of War 3 Full game > Uncharted 3 Full game. C'mon Bra

I understand if you say Gear 2 > Unc 2 but Gears 3 is better than U3 when none of them are out Typical Fanboy
Old 08-04-2011, 02:20 AM   #21
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

The single player campaign is actually my favorite part about Gears. Great atmosphere, decent plot, great sound track, and I actually like the characters.

I can't believe I have 20 days played on Gears 2 MP. I can't even play the MP in it now though because it feels like such a laggy piece of shit compared to Gears 3.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #22
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I really don't care for the single player, i just care about the online multiplayer.

But from the looks of this one, the single player looks good.

True. I have to remember 90 percent of GOW gamers are online players. I'm one of the rare guys that only does campaign mode for games really. Unless it's sports games... I don't enjoy getting owned by douchebags online who talk trash. LOL I guess you could say I'm a poor sport.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #23
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:

Uncharted 2 > Gears 2, gears 2 sucked imo compared to the first one.

I guess we'll have to wait on which game is better.
Bipolar? You were just praising the game
Old 08-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #24
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Where? I was saying Gears 3 > uncharted 3.

Not gears 2 > uncharted 2

Still a Face palm U mean the Beta is Better? And you to are confusing Heat and you
Old 08-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #25
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
When i got gears 2 i didn't play the single player at all. After a couple months past i decided to play it. LOL

I'll probably do the same for gears 3. Need to get my team ready for some tournaments.

Try co op campaign man. Super fun to play with a friend. In fact I played campaign with my sister and she doesn't even play games and liked it. I think my favorite aspect of shooter games is when they have co op campaign. Which is probably why I loved Resident Evil 5 so much. Nothing funner than killing zombies/monsters with a partner.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:59 AM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
4-Player co-op is gonna be insane. Way better than 2 player co-op.

Oh yeah i forgot about the new horde mode, where you can play as both Humans and Locust.

Yea if you have an 80 inch TV! Imagine 4 splits man. Better have a big ass TV.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #27
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
You're getting me excited Breh.

Playing 4 player co-op on an 80 inch tv... i'll jizz in my pants.

. Dude it's crazy.... I used to think a 40 inch TV was big.... until I upgraded to a 52... and now that feels small! Now I know how the ladies feel about us guys ;(.... JK lol. I can't wait till 70-80 inch TV's are cheap.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #28
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mass Effect 3
BattleField 3
Gears Of War 3
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #29
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've never played the Mass Effect games, and they seem right up my alley.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #30
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've never played the Mass Effect games, and they seem right up my alley.
Should start then, they're really cheap now.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: