Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k12 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Nah, he's right. Derek Fisher blocked Amare Stoudemire(me) in the middle of my dunk attempt. That was the last time I played this game.

No he's not right, he's trash. Ask him to scoot over because you're trash too.

Lebron James is the best video game basketball player ever created outside of MJ. You can do things with low bars of stamina you cant with other players. Anyone who has trouble using Lebron James and gets blocked by puny PGs is just not a good player. Bottomline.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No he's not right, he's trash. Ask him to scoot over because you're trash too.

Lebron James is the best video game basketball player ever created outside of MJ. You can do things with low bars of stamina you cant with other players. Anyone who has trouble using Lebron James and gets blocked by puny PGs is just not a good player. Bottomline.
I'm not trash. I'll whoop your old ass if i had a 360. You dont want to play me lol
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not trash. I'll whoop your old ass if i had a 360. You dont want to play me lol

Maybe you would. I'm a My Player gamer.

My 99 rated SG named Maine Event is how I hand out work on 2k11.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #34
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

First insight!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/nba-2..._fb_noscript=1
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #35
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
If you like My Player / Crews, get PS3. Lots of hackers on XBOX for my player.
That might be enough for me to buy it on PS3 this year.
I remember my first 2k game on dreamcast with AI, then I became an NBA live guy, eventually got 2k8 on PS3. Then I got 2k9,2k10 and 2k11 all for 360 and this year the mods were just out of control. Seriously almost every other game I'm running into a giant with PG skills.

I'm curious to see if they find a way to at least lower the # of modded players you encounter. I don't see how it's that hard. You could put a games played requirement in the my crew mode. So maybe you have to play at least 50 single player games with your my player before you get online. That would stop a little bit of the hackers because most ppl get to like a 70 overall by 50 games in, so that would encourage less to hack possibly. Then have like a couple of guys go through the game every couple of days and if they see any hacked guys, instant ban or suspension. Just the idea of that would scare most of them away.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #36
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SMFH.

People just don't get it.

Deleting all posts not related to NBA 2K12 now. You guys were warned. Video game forum is usually the one safe place to get away from some of the BS that goes on in both NBA and OTC forum, let's keep it that way.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
GOBB, do you know anyone else on ISH whose getting it on 360?

Lakerlove420, glide are 2 people on my friends list who buy 2k games. Carbine is another. Not sure if he is getting 2k12 but he got 2k11 and played the hell out of it.

Most of the ISH guys I have on 360 play Call of Duty, Madden and other games for the most part. I'm definately getting NBA2k12 and I normally play Crew games with Kblaze888555.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #38
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder what Kobe's rating will be...will he still be top 5.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
I wonder what Kobe's rating will be...will he still be top 5.

Easily
Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #40
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Easily

I dont know...Rose/Melo/Durant/Wade/Bron could be higher. I know it sounds like meaningless discussion but he's been up there for so long, I'm having a hard time remembering a 2k game where he wasnt one of the top 5 players in game. Maybe 2k4?
Old 08-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #41
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The lowest he'll be is a 93. The only players that will have higher ratings than him will be LeBron, Wade, MAYBE Howard and MAYBE Durant. Rose will still be either lower or equal to Kobe in ratings.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:00 AM   #42
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

First gameplay video from Gamescon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2CiTJQhmE
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #43
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
First gameplay video from Gamescon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2CiTJQhmE
Dirk's jumper is clearly changed. It at least seemed harder to initiate the "bump and move backward" animation that'd happen a lot last year between ball-handler and defender. Sort of tough to say a ton else because of the limited footage of an incomplete game. I remember being underwhelmed last year when the bootleg 2K11 footage emerged from the same German gaming festival. But that game ended up being awesome. So, I won't make too serious of a judgement now. It looks like a refined 2K11, which could be a great thing.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-18-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #44
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone, read the top comments in that youtube vid.

the one ace23 posted.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #45
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also nice to see an apparent re-implementation of the "push-dribble sprint" that would show up every now and again in 2K10, where the ball handler would really reach their stride in the open floor by kind of pushing the ball out ahead of them (like a lot of us do in real-life games).

It can be seen if you look closely around the 1:21 mark. I didn't even notice it until I read the comments because the camera kind of shook as it was happening.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-18-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: