Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #1396
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K12: General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
The damn frame rate issues in this game drive me ****ing nuts. It makes association nearly unplayable. It's fine for like the first 10 games and then it just starts lagging. I wish 2K would just fix it, but that's obviously not going to happen at this point.

I thought that only happened to me. Thought it was my disc.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #1397
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
I thought that only happened to me. Thought it was my disc.

A lot of people have the same problem. It's ****ing annoying. I was enjoying my association until about 10 games in when the game started running at like 10 frames per second. I've tried everything, but there's just no solution. I wish 2K would just fix it because it's a huge issue. It's a great game, but this just drags it down so much because association is my favorite mode.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:14 AM   #1398
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Tried out 2K12 on PC earlier this week, and it's so much better on PC than Xbox (provided you get good FPS, I have a good graphics card and my FPS is 40-50 which is low). So many more mods, roster updates, etc. Been playing with a FIBA/Olympic mod.
Dude...have you tried this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_30-uh36ZM

HOLY SHIT?!?!?

I swear, I have the 360 version, and I'd buy the PC version JUST for this.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #1399
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
Dude...have you tried this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_30-uh36ZM

HOLY SHIT?!?!?

I swear, I have the 360 version, and I'd buy the PC version JUST for this.

Yeah, it's pretty damn sick.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #1400
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's tough to compete with any PC mode, but I'm glad the XBox360 crew has been able to create at least a pretty sizeable share of classics themselves. The primary roster I'm using has over 80 classic teams. Here's a top ten I threw together from last week (the replay mode messes with the jersey color so some games feature two teams wearing road jerseys when they really weren't): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cydCfA3sos

And a mix from the rest of my year with classic 2K12 on XBox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiUG4w2x08

Clearly, graphics and depth can't compare with PC, but folks have done a great job this year maximizing what the consoles have to offer.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #1401
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Neal Bridges!
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #1402
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

So hard for me to score with the bucks
Old 08-03-2012, 03:19 AM   #1403
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
So hard for me to score with the bucks
i know one way, dont pick them!
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:59 AM   #1404
EricGordon23
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i know one way, dont pick them!

I go random online makes it more fun instead of just using the stacked teams
Old 08-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #1405
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Tried out 2K12 on PC earlier this week, and it's so much better on PC than Xbox (provided you get good FPS, I have a good graphics card and my FPS is 40-50 which is low). So many more mods, roster updates, etc. Been playing with a FIBA/Olympic mod.
I noticed a lot of the mods available on the PC while searching for a good 2K Share roster. The PC version looks to be so much more appealing! I have a Mac and am having a hard time figuring out any type of conversion to try out these rosters made by HAWK23. They looked amazing from what I've seen on YouTube.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #1406
EricGordon23
Good college starter

Boston is too beast in 2k12 and denver
Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #1407
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got the game 3 days ago for ps3

Just scored 51 with Jarret Jack online vs someone who had an awesome record.For some reason he left me open from the top of the key and for some reason I was hitting nearly all the shots lol

This game is better than 2k11 in some ways,its more challenging fun and rewarding.

I remember I would play 2k11 when i got really good id be half asleep and just score. I'd play on autopilot and half ass on defense and still win. In this game you can't do that. You need to focus more and have a strategy. The timing and rhythm are really important for jumpshots. Its also harder to drive in, play iso and get open.

The thing I love is the slow motion dribble they added, it makes changing your pace more smooth. The spacing really matters so you have to pay attention to how you dribble at all times, which is cool.

Its harder to cheese in this game, even with the Kobes,Lebrons,Durants,Melos,Wades.

There used to be the shot clock cheese in the past games, where when theres like 12 seconds on the clock it becomes easier to score and break the defense.
Or people would take a hop step and completely break the defense for an easy dunk or lay up.

I haven't seen any of those yet
The game seems more structured and it seems there is no way to cheat or cheese while playing .....someone prove me wrong.
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #1408
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullupJay
The game seems more structured and it seems there is no way to cheat or cheese while playing .....someone prove me wrong.

Have you played against the CPU on Hall Of Fame with Clutch Factor on?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: