Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #16
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Chris Nolan / Zack Snyder "MAN OF STEEL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
And Welling got in great shape for Man of Steel. You can see it in the picture.

And it's not just about the physicality of the role.

Superman has to be acted well. Welling can't act his way out of a paper bag.

That's why he gets no work, bro. Stuck on a terrible teen soap opera for ten years.

Superman isn't just about being a big dude, in great shape. You have to be regal, noble, etc
yeah but image is such a big deal imo. the past supermans didn't fit the role very well and their acting was nothing to be impressed by ether. we need a good actor, director and sizable budget.
i'm very glad chris nolan is involved though. dark knight has been veyr good.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:32 AM   #17
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

But what colour are they going to make his underwear? I MUST KNOW!!!
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #18
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

I think superman as a character needs a redesign..the suit still doesn't sit well in 2011, tights and underwear on the outside.

In that picture, I'm not feeling that,....like I always said the new Superman always will be failed. They tried to hard to do reboot because of The Dark Knight so now they wanna try do little bit dark and shit wouldn't work for Superman or Spiderman.

Christopher Reeve was the best Superman, he's SUPERMAN...
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:55 AM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I think superman as a character needs a redesign..the suit still doesn't sit well in 2011, tights and underwear on the outside.

In that picture, I'm not feeling that,....like I always said the new Superman always will be failed. They tried to hard to do reboot because of The Dark Knight so now they wanna try do little bit dark and shit wouldn't work for Superman or Spiderman.

Christopher Reeve was the best Superman, he's SUPERMAN...
this is his newest costume

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:00 AM   #20
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
this is his newest costume

Well, I was talking about the movie...did you see the picture they leak, I don't feel it.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about Superman cause he's very corny to me than any superheros in comic-book. Superman is very boring character to me.

I still said I do think they need to do a redesign for Superman. You seen the X-Men movies didn't follow the X-Men comics costume, etc and they did the right thing.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #21
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Well, I was talking about the movie...did you see the picture they leak, I don't feel it.
The new one doesn't have the "undies" ... that is literally the only thing that needed to be axed from the design. It's corny w/ them, it's legit w/o ... new suit looks nice to me.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #22
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Honestly, I don't give a shit about Superman cause he's very corny to me than any superheros in comic-book. Superman is very boring character to me.

I still said I do think they need to do a redesign for Superman. You seen the X-Men movies didn't follow the X-Men comics costume, etc and they did the right thing.

That's one reason why Smallville worked as long as it did. He didn't wear a costume. Dude had jeans, blue (or red) shirt, and a blue (or red) jacket.

The new movie should go with something like these

Last edited by Loneshot : 08-06-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #23
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
That's one reason why Smallville worked as long as it did. He didn't wear a costume. Dude had jeans, blue (or red) shirt, and a blue (or red) jacket.
Smallville is hot garbage, bro ... seriously.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:28 AM   #24
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Smallville is hot garbage, bro ... seriously.

Nah. Show was ace first four or five seasons
Old 08-06-2011, 01:29 AM   #25
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Quote:
Nah. Show was ace first four or five seasons
I'll take your word for it.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #26
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
I'll take your word for it.

But the last four or five seasons were pretty weak, no doubt at all that the last two seasons of it were garbage. I only kept watching to see where the hell it was going.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #27
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

hopefully this is not another origins of superman movie. i am tired of seeing how superman was born and sent to earth and grew up with these powers. we all know that. just move the fck on!
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #28
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
But the last four or five seasons were pretty weak, no doubt at all that the last two seasons of it were garbage. I only kept watching to see where the hell it was going.

Where did that show end up? i quit watching it after the writers strike
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:25 AM   #29
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:12 AM   #30
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
It looks like that mesh that warriors in medieval times would wear under their armor. Or kinda carbon-fiber-ish.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: