Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-23-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far
Default Nenad

we'll miss u big guy
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

successful surgery and successful rehab. you were such a hard worker and a skilled player. it's too bad this happens, but we wish you the best Nenad.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:12 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heh, three krstic threads so far. do i hear four?

cmon y'all, one for each nets poster- we should be able to do about 20 krstic threads!

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:29 AM   #4
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

^^^ who cares this is big news for the nets hope Curly gets well, and it doesnt affect his post game in the future, cause he has no other thing to fall back on. good luck nenad
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 01:12 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
^^^ who cares this is big news for the nets hope Curly gets well, and it doesnt affect his post game in the future, cause he has no other thing to fall back on. good luck nenad
eheh, he's got a few millions to fall back on. did we forget about those?

but anyway yea, i really respect anyone like curly who's such a hard worker and tries to be a valuable team player. he's been a pleasant surprise and provided a much-needed facet to the nets attack. i also like how he's worked on not being a slow turnstile on defense.

the only thing i can quibble about is he doesn't seem to have bulked up much or worked on his offhand during the offseason. but he's young and the fact is there's something to complain about every player in existence if you try hard enough.

ACL is usually a very recoverable injury i think, so i'm optimistic anyway...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 01:21 AM   #6
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

I'm crushed.
Curly, thanks for your awesome play these last few years. We will anxiously await your return. This could be what we look back on as the day the the J-Kidd era lost hope. Say it aint so Rod! Make a big trade. Make us all see your ways! Make us stronger for when Curly returns! J-Kidd's got about 2 years left. Lets not get comfy. It will pass before we know it. Josh Boone better get aggresive! He looks very sleepy out there. Mikki Moore aint gonna have that. He may have to punch him in his grill to wake up! Get aggressive like the Hassassin! Boki we need you baby. Eddie House keep shooting the stroke looks better every game! Get inspired Nets! It's not over...IT"S NOT OVER!
Alright, that was my insperation speech.I am trying so hard to stay positive. This blog is starting to feel more like my support group. I think I'm losing it guys. I'm drained.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Jason Kidd has three more seasons left on his contract including this one. then if he decides not to retire, he can either ring chase or continue to anchor the PG minutes with the Nets
Old 12-24-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

This was a huge blow to the Nets. Kristc is an awsome young bigman. Hopefully this doesn't effect his development.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:25 PM   #9
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Although this may extremely hurt our season, I'm glad that it's not a serious knee injury that may hurt his career, just the season.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #10
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

I agree, And Krstic isn't a player that relys on Athletism so its not gonna take a huge blow on his game. If everything is sucessful, which we all hope.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:19 PM   #11
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

It's official. Throw in the towel. It was a great season. Better luck next year. Maybe next year. At least we tried. Oh well. Who wants some hot coco?
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:31 PM   #12
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

one of the truly talented young centers in the league with a lot of potential. But fret not, he's only gone for this season. While we'll miss him, he'll come back stronger than ever next season!!!
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #13
DowJones
I brick open layups

DowJones has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
one of the truly talented young centers in the league with a lot of potential. But fret not, he's only gone for this season. While we'll miss him, he'll come back stronger than ever next season!!!

Or he may never be the same player. We gotta get Ilic back on the court. We're gonna need those 0.3 rebs a game bad now...
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:12 PM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowJones
Or he may never be the same player. We gotta get Ilic back on the court. We're gonna need those 0.3 rebs a game bad now...

Krstic averaged nearly 7 rebounds a game. i dont know what you are talking about. he would get more in another system where the point guard is not looking to lead the team in rebounds.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #15
worldbchuck
I airball my layups

worldbchuck has an OK reputation so far

Nenad. Gety like Big Moses use to and get right back to work.; As for the rest of the front court. Remember in Rocky II when Adrian falls into a coma and Rocky just stops training. He stays by her bed every night (with Mickey) praying and talking to her. When she wakes up she asks him to do one thing for her. "Win!!!" Mick jumps up "Whatta we wait'n fer!!!" Can you hear the Rocky music? CAN YOU HEAR THE ROCKY MUSIC!?
worldbchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: