Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #1546
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I almost want Blackmon more than a QB.
I can see why RBA would prefer Blackmon than RGIII on the browns, i'd be happy with either
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #1547
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
I can see why RBA would prefer Blackmon than RGIII on the browns, i'd be happy with either

I think Blackmon is the type of receiver that can make an average or even below average QB look a lot better than he really is.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #1548
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I think Blackmon is the type of receiver that can make an average or even below average QB look a lot better than he really is.

Like how Calvin has been making Stafford a 5,000 yard QB? [/primetime]
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #1549
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Like how Calvin has been making Stafford a 5,000 yard QB? [/primetime]

Hah, well I was talking about someone like Colt McCoy.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #1550
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Hah, well I was talking about someone like Colt McCoy.

Nobody's making Colt McCoy a 5000 yard QB.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #1551
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Blackmon with another TD
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #1552
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Nobody's making Colt McCoy a 5000 yard QB.

I didn't mean he'd make McCoy as productive as Stafford. Stafford is already a legitimate 4,000-4,500 yd QB without Calvin Johnson. Blackmon could turn Colt McCoy into a 3,000-3,500 yd QB.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #1553
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok St studs Dez Bryant vs Justin Blackmon
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #1554
KG215

After that didn't work the first time I would've thrown it completely out of the playbook. That's one less snap you get with Luck under center.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #1555
KG215

Those are the type of throws Luck can make that has NFL scouts drooling.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #1556
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ok St studs Dez Bryant vs Justin Blackmon

Dez Bryant doesn't lay a finger on how good Just Blackmon can be IMO.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #1557
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

As long as Blackmon can actually read a playbook I'd already give him the upper hand.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #1558
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Dez Bryant doesn't lay a finger on how good Just Blackmon can be IMO.

I dont know about that. It'll be interesting to see how their careers play out. Both were beasts in college. High expectation talents coming out.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #1559
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Those are the type of throws Luck can make that has NFL scouts drooling.

Absolutely. And he doesn't have the luxury of throwing to a guy like Blackmon. He accomplishes this with one quality WR, TEs and a walkon...and calls his own plays on top of it all.

Nobody is immune from injury or lousy situations, but he's the closest thing to a sure thing I've seen since Manning.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #1560
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont know about that. It'll be interesting to see how their careers play out. Both were beasts in college. High expectation talents coming out.

I don't like what I see in Dez late in games, seems to go quiet in games, not sure if I'd say quit yet, but it bothers me a bit.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: