Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #151
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 14,009
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Thank God Maryland didn't give the game away.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 AM   #152
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 14,009
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Or, did I speak too soon?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #153
Balla_Status
______________________
 
Balla_Status's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,912
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

A&M looked pretty good. Whooped dat ass.

We got three weeks to work on our rush defense though.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #154
northwinds
Banned
 
northwinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Thats northwinds agenda in nearly every post. The one time he didnt mention race was in the Top 5 favorite football players thread. And he had a black athlete in his top 5. Hilarious, then he plays dumb (which he is) that he doesnt turn things into a race thing.

Lets reread his initial post in here. Yeah northwinds, nothing to it man.

And his opinion is offbase and wrong. But he'll never acknowledge nor accept when you educate his dumbass because he'd rather be ignorant and stick to this "opinion" which is more like stupidity.

My opinion is spot on.....that's why its so funny that Boise and BYU with their two stars just went into the SEC and beat two teams with their dreadlock five stars....Rivals discriminates against white athletes. Go look at their top 100 WRs and RBs....come back and tell me how many are white....come on.. tell me. Are you a racist that does not believe whites can play WR and RB?...c'mon tell me. LMAO
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #155
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,520
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
My opinion is spot on.....that's why its so funny that Boise and BYU with their two stars just went into the SEC and beat two teams with their dreadlock five stars....Rivals discriminates against white athletes. Go look at their top 100 WRs and RBs....come back and tell me how many are white....come on.. tell me. Are you a racist that does not believe whites can play WR and RB?...c'mon tell me. LMAO

No, I'm a white man who truly believes that the majority of the best skill position players in the nation each year are African-Americans. Just because a BYU or Boise State beat a bottom-feeder SEC team and a middle of the road SEC team in a one game scenario in which they had an entire off-season to prepare for said opponent does absolutely nothing to change my mind.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #156
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,844
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
No, I'm a white man who truly believes that the majority of the best skill position players in the nation each year are African-Americans. Just because a BYU or Boise State beat a bottom-feeder SEC team and a middle of the road SEC team in a one game scenario in which they had an entire off-season to prepare for said opponent does absolutely nothing to change my mind.
Well said, and true.

Plus, BYU has a 5 star QB, the most important position. lol.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #157
northwinds
Banned
 
northwinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Well said, and true.

Plus, BYU has a 5 star QB, the most important position. lol.

Well now, Kellen Moore was a three star. So a bunch of white 0-2 stars, led by a three star QB, come into the SEC and crush one of their legendary teams composed of dreadlocked 4-5 stars.....and nobody thinks there might not be a teeny tiny bit of discrimination at Rivals/Stars when ranking "Tyler" vs. "Demarco".....LOL
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:16 PM   #158
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,191
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

I didn't know all black people have dreds. Good to know.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #159
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan
 
Timmy D for MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: California
Posts: 8,063
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds


Well now, Kellen Moore was a three star. So a bunch of white 0-2 stars, led by a three star QB, come into the SEC and crush one of their legendary teams composed of dreadlocked 4-5 stars.....and nobody thinks there might not be a teeny tiny bit of discrimination at Rivals/Stars when ranking "Tyler" vs. "Demarco".....LOL

I don't understand your point.

So your reasoning is that the big name schools who get these top recruits are actually getting players just as good as the small schools because those players who are black are getting their ratings bumbed up because they're black?

I have one other question: are you a legit troll?

These are things I have to clear up before I proceed...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:07 AM   #160
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,844
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I don't understand your point.

So your reasoning is that the big name schools who get these top recruits are actually getting players just as good as the small schools because those players who are black are getting their ratings bumbed up because they're black?

I have one other question: are you a legit troll?

These are things I have to clear up before I proceed...
Yup.

His point makes absolutely no sense to me. And I'm beginning to think he's a legitimate troll.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #161
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

so apparently ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DREADLOCKS
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #162
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,520
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds


Well now, Kellen Moore was a three star. So a bunch of white 0-2 stars, led by a three star QB, come into the SEC and crush one of their legendary teams composed of dreadlocked 4-5 stars.....and nobody thinks there might not be a teeny tiny bit of discrimination at Rivals/Stars when ranking "Tyler" vs. "Demarco".....LOL

Either you're one of the best trolls in ISH history, or one of the worst posters in ISH history. Either way, congratulations.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #163
northwinds
Banned
 
northwinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I don't understand your point.

So your reasoning is that the big name schools who get these top recruits are actually getting players just as good as the small schools because those players who are black are getting their ratings bumbed up because they're black?

I have one other question: are you a legit troll?

These are things I have to clear up before I proceed...

You're a quick study...yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Go to Rivals and Scout and tell me how many white kids they have listed as four/five star recruits in the top 50...get back to me. Eric Weddle, who held "Megatron" to like two catches and 19 yards in a bowl game was a "two star"...LMAO. Now he's the highest paid safety in the NFL......so either the star rating system sucks or its discriminatory....one or the other. I pick the latter...your can pick the former if you like....that's what America is all about.
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #164
northwinds
Banned
 
northwinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Either you're one of the best trolls in ISH history, or one of the worst posters in ISH history. Either way, congratulations.

Congratulations on being appointed "Commisioner" of ISH Football Forums...got anything to add to the discussion...didn't think so.
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #165
Balla_Status
______________________
 
Balla_Status's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,912
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Baylor is being super gay. Big 12 is going to end...if we don't want to be in it anymore, it's no good for anybody if we stay.

Baylor vs. A&M is going to be a massacre.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy