Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #1681
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Am I the only one watching the LSU/Bama game tonight? I know JMT is boycotting it. I understand, and I won't claim Alabama national champions if they win, but I still feel like these are the two best teams in the nation.

One possession each and two punts. Alabama did pick-up a couple of first downs, though. LSU went three-and-out.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #1682
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm watching! Still hate Jefferson. Can't wait to see a real qb next year.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #1683
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Am I the only one watching the LSU/Bama game tonight? I know JMT is boycotting it. I understand, and I won't claim Alabama national champions if they win, but I still feel like these are the two best teams in the nation.

One possession each and two punts. Alabama did pick-up a couple of first downs, though. LSU went three-and-out.
Alabama won't care they will be too busy rubbing their title in the faces of everyone else in the SEC.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #1684
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Sigh. Dat play calling. Fcking can't stand the OC and Qb. We can't win this game just running. Put in Lee .
Old 01-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #1685
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I'm watching! Still hate Jefferson. Can't wait to see a real qb next year.

Yeah, LSU really scares me next year. They get back a boatload of talent and add a legit QB to the mix in Mettenberger. And now you've got Kiel waiting in the wings.

Last edited by KG215 : 01-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #1686
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Yeah, LSU really scares me next year. They get back a boatload of talent and add a legit QB to the mix in Mettenberger. And know you've got Kiel waiting in the wings.
Indeed. I have been waiting for a pocket qb for a while. Can't remember the last time LSU had one that wasnt a game manager type.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #1687
KG215

Once again, Alabama is looking like they are CLEARLY the better team but if they don't get more points to show for it, then this one may end up playing out like the first one.

Right now, same song different verse.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #1688
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I havent watched a second of the game. How is it? Any big defensive plays because I dont think much offense has happened. Not boycotting but from NBA and college hoops? Just better entertainment for me than watching a potential snoozer.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #1689
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Once again, Alabama is looking like they are CLEARLY the better team but if they don't get more points to show for it, then this one may end up playing out like the first one.

Right now, same song different verse.
I hate to say it but I agree. We have nothing on offense. Jefferson can't even spell his own name much less be useful. And the play calls haven't been anything special. At least air it out. Do something.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #1690
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I havent watched a second of the game. How is it? Any big defensive plays because I dont think much offense has happened. Not boycotting but from NBA and college hoops? Just better entertainment for me than watching a potential snoozer.
It's been looking like the last game. Alabama is consistently driving, but not getting 6. The Bama Defense is getting their Doomsday on.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #1691
KG215

Yes, both of these teams are lacking on offense, but at this point in the season I'd like to see any of the most explosive offenses in the country line-up and score more than 10-17 points on them. Arkansas, who has one of the most explosive offenses in the country, managed just a combined 31 against them.

But I have a feeling we'd see a similar game as the Arkansas games if LSU or Alabama played Oklahoma State, Oregon, or Stanford. They might flirt with 20 points but either of these teams would just line up and run the ball down their throat, nickel and dime some passes down the field, and end up winning something like 35-17 or 38-13.

Last edited by KG215 : 01-09-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #1692
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
It's been looking like the last game. Alabama is consistently driving, but not getting 6. The Bama Defense is getting their Doomsday on.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a 45-41 shootout as much as the next guy, but after the pathetically poor defensive performances we saw in some other high-profile bowl games it's refreshing to see some schools still play defense.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #1693
Dasher

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a 45-41 shootout as much as the next guy, but after the pathetically poor defensive performances we saw in some other high-profile bowl games it's refreshing to see some schools still play defense.
I prefer defensive games.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #1694
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I turn and two offensive plays. The Honey Badger got caught on one play then a good block freed up Bama on another. Hopefully I turned in time to see a touchdown.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #1695
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

FG. Come on man, 1 touchdown? Just 1?

Jefferson is garbage. Why cant this dude throw? Get rid of him and go from a white boy from Louisiana. Geeze
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: