Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #166
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
You're a quick study...yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Go to Rivals and Scout and tell me how many white kids they have listed as four/five star recruits in the top 50...get back to me. Eric Weddle, who held "Megatron" to like two catches and 19 yards in a bowl game was a "two star"...LMAO. Now he's the highest paid safety in the NFL......so either the star rating system sucks or its discriminatory....one or the other. I pick the latter...your can pick the former if you like....that's what America is all about.

It's all Jimmy Clausen's fault. Ever since naming him the top recruit one year, they just don't trust white players anymore.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #167
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
You're a quick study...yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Go to Rivals and Scout and tell me how many white kids they have listed as four/five star recruits in the top 50...get back to me. Eric Weddle, who held "Megatron" to like two catches and 19 yards in a bowl game was a "two star"...LMAO. Now he's the highest paid safety in the NFL......so either the star rating system sucks or its discriminatory....one or the other. I pick the latter...your can pick the former if you like....that's what America is all about.

There's a flaw in your argument though.

That would mean the teams have comparable talent.

But there's a massive amount of evidence to the opposite. Tell me... how many small schools since say... like 1980 have won a title.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #168
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Any SEC fans out there?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #169
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A buddy of mine is on center stage tomorrow afternoon at Tennessee.

Cincinnati QB Zach Collaros and I are from the same small town in eastern Ohio. I am quite a bit older than him, but I've known him since he was a little kid throwing the football around the neighborhood.

He is a great guy and an unbelievable player.

Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k1tIJGHv20

That was on ESPN a couple of years ago on their Thursday night game. Tony Pike was injured the series before and Zach, as a sophomore, was thrust into the game against a very good USF team. The results speak for themselves.

He has been the starting QB for the Bearcats the last two seasons and was the Big East Player of the Year as a junior.

Tomorrow is probably the biggest game of his collegiate career. He threw for four TDs in their opener and, now, he is going into that massive stadium at Tennessee as one of the top QBs in the nation and against a favored SEC team.

Anyway, let's do this sh!t, Zach.

Go Bearcats.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #170
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This TY Hilton kid from FIU's a beast
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:56 PM   #171
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This TY Hilton kid from FIU's a beast
Hope he won't be any trouble for the great Gators
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #172
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ASU-Mizzou is under way. Let's go Sun Devils. Their Uni's are awesome tonight.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #173
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I missed the first half, but I do know that I thought Mizzou was overrated coming into the season (by simply just being ranked in the preseason top 25) and Arizona State was underrated.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:39 AM   #174
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
ASU-Mizzou is under way. Let's go Sun Devils. Their Uni's are awesome tonight.

Everyone following the lead of Oregon.

But yes, they are nasty. I love their new helmets and logo.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:23 AM   #175
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Come on ASU, don't **** this up.

That holding call was brutal.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #176
irondarts

So many penalties in this game. Damn.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #177
irondarts

Oh my ****ing god.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #178
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Arizona State has killed themselves all second half long (the only half I've watched) with penalties.

I didn't realize Missouri had so many injuries to key players, either; given the injuries and Arizona State being jacked-up out of their mind for this game, I'm starting to think Mizzou isn't as overrated as I thought. Still, though, Arizona Sate can blame this loss on themselves as much as anything if they lose.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:50 AM   #179
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The hell's Mizzou calling 2 straight TOs on their own kicker for?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #180
KG215
NBA Legend

Someone wanna explain to me why you call two timeouts when YOU'RE the team attempting the field-goal? Very interesting move by Pinkel. And by interesting I mean bold. And by bold I mean stupid.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: