Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #1051
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Furman is beating Florida 15-0

Edit: 22-7

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 11-19-2011 at 01:50 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #1052
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Refs are on the take in the Wisconsin game my goodness...

They call two offensive PI calls on Illinois that weren't there, but when Wisconsin does a CLEAR pick, nothing. what the ****.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #1053
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The SEC is laying an egg against their no-name FCS teams.

Furman giving Florida all they can handle.

Samford only down 21-13 to Auburn in the 3rd quarter.

The Citadel gave South Carolina a game for three quarters.

And the biggest surprise, even though they're down 10, is Georgia Southern has scored 14 points on Alabama. That 14 points matches the most points Alabama has allowed this year, which was done just once by Arkansas.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #1054
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alabama only winning 24-14 over Georgia Southern (#3 in FCS). Let's go G-Southern Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
The SEC is laying an egg against their no-name FCS teams.

Furman giving Florida all they can handle.

Samford only down 21-13 to Auburn in the 3rd quarter.

The Citadel gave South Carolina a game for three quarters.

And the biggest surprise, even though they're down 10, is Georgia Southern has scored 14 points on Alabama. That 14 points matches the most points Alabama has allowed this year, which was done just once by Arkansas.

Some of these SoCon FCS teams are probably better than MAC and Sun Belt teams by far.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #1055
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Oh yeah. Alabama, who is playing cupcake number 3 on the year is obviously better than Oregon. *sarcasm* Only up 24-14 AT HOME against Division II GEORGIA SOUTHERN.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #1056
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Oh yeah. Alabama, who is playing cupcake number 3 on the year is obviously better than Oregon. *sarcasm* Only up 24-14 AT HOME against Division II GEORGIA SOUTHERN.

They're ranked #3 in FCS (not Divsion II), I'm not saying they're a team they should be playing with, but they're better than what you're saying.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #1057
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
They're ranked #3 in FCS (not Divsion II), I'm not saying they're a team they should be playing with, but they're better than what you're saying.

They're still not a FBS team, so it's irrelevant if they're FCS, D2 or JUCO. I wouldn't care if they were ranked #1 in the FCS, a team who so many people are saying is the BEST team in the country should be up 30-0 already.

When you schedule a weak team this late in the season, you better wipe the field with them, or else it'll hurt your resume if you struggle with a crap team.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #1058
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

I hate regional coverage and I hate living in Texas (sports-fan-wise). I get stuck watching OU and Baylor tonight on ABC instead of Oregon/USC.

If anyone finds a legit link of the Oregon/USC game, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm going to try ESPN3 but that crap never works.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #1059
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I hate regional coverage and I hate living in Texas (sports-fan-wise). I get stuck watching OU and Baylor tonight on ABC instead of Oregon/USC.

If anyone finds a legit link of the Oregon/USC game, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm going to try ESPN3 but that crap never works.

There will be something on FirstRowSports.TV
Old 11-19-2011, 04:02 PM   #1060
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
There will be something on FirstRowSports.TV

Thanks. I'll check it out. I normally don't bother with that since I got NFL Sunday Ticket 2 years ago. Guess this is a new site.

And I have a feeling Oregon's going to struggle tonight. The Ducks beat USC badly last year and the Trojans are talking a lot about revenging last year's game. USC is probably the most underrated team in the nation, but no one talks about them b/c they can't be ranked and they're not bowl-eligible. They have a number of starters on both sides of the ball who will be high draft picks.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #1061
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care if Alabama wins. They should drop behind Oregon after today's performance. You can't come out and let an FCS school hang with you this late in the season.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #1062
KG215

While all the other SEC struggled today, Arkansas with another ho-hum 44-17 win over Mississippi State. I know Mississippi State isn't very good, but Arkansas rolled them. It was 44-10 and Mississippi State got a late garbage touchdown against our 2nd and 3rd stringers.

-Tyler Wilson goes 32/43 for 365 yards and 3 TD
-Dennis Johnson had 98 yards on 14 carries
-Chris Gragg, the tight-end, 8 catches for 119 yards and a TD
-Jarius Wright had 8 catches for 98 yards

Arkansas had 539 yards of total offense while giving up 211 on defense; a good chunk of which came on that last drive against our back-ups. That's in comparison to Alabama gaining 386 yards and giving up 131 yards in their 24-7 win over Mississippi State last week.

We're playing much better football right now than we were earlier in the year when we got beat by Alabama. It helps that we've got our best defensive player back from injury and a few other defensive starters back.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #1063
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

was the Ole Miss QB TRYING to throw a pick?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #1064
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What do people think about Jordan Jefferson as an NFL prospect?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #1065
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
was the Ole Miss QB TRYING to throw a pick?
Yanked in the first quarter. Ouch.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: