Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
^^ any news on Graig cooper ?, he's the 4th RB we picked up. .
Eagles, eh?

Heat and Eagles.

You a Yankees fan, too?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #17
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

We signed LB Chris Wilson. No, I haven't heard of him either even though he played for the Skins the last 4 years. 3 forced fumbles last year. He'll likely contribute the most on special teams.

Also, he went to college at Northwood university. The f*ck is that?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I am not a fan of the Eagles, but they have some of my favorite players:

Vick
Shady
Desean
Aso
Asante
DRC
Graham
Trent Cole
Matthews
Mac

If they win it all, I'll be ok with that.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
We signed LB Chris Wilson. No, I haven't heard of him either even though he played for the Skins the last 4 years. 3 forced fumbles last year. He'll likely contribute the most on special teams.

Also, he went to college at Northwood university. The f*ck is that?

I smell preseason body and cut.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #20
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

If we can get the Vick/DeSean extensions over with...

Ben Leber (consistent weak side linebacker over the years)
Pisa Tinoisamoa (could be a vet minimum kind of guy)
Dhani Jones (led Bengals in tackles last season)

Those are 3 guys that are gaining such little interest on the market who I would love to bring in on the cheap, especialy Leber or Jones. Leber would be an upgrade over Fokou on the weak side and all 3 would provide a veteran presence to the young guys (Matthews and Chaney).
Old 08-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant stand Dhani Jones.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #22
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Eagles, eh?

Heat and Eagles.

You a Yankees fan, too?

I've been an eagles fan since birth, don't be mad bruh
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #23
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Can ya'll imagine Jim johnson (R.I.P) with this defense . I shed a tear when JJ passed away.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

They need to find out what's wrong with Maclin quick.

The last report I heard was from Eskin, saying he's unable to put on weight and still feels a little weak but nothing has come up in blood tests that suggests there's something wrong. Reid says he'll be ready for week 1 vs. St. Louis but I'm not sure why he thinks that. Also read that under certain business laws the Eagles may not be able to say what's wrong until there is 100% certainty of what it is. He's supposed to go back to St. Louis for more tests on Thursday I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQG5jHVJ1QI

You can see how skinny he is there. Fortunately he called some reports of it being life-threatening "crazy and untrue". Get well soon J Mac!

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-09-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #25
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
They need to find out what's wrong with Maclin quick.

The last report I heard was from Eskin, saying he's unable to put on weight and still feels a little weak but nothing has come up in blood tests that suggests there's something wrong. Reid says he'll be ready for week 1 vs. St. Louis but I'm not sure why he thinks that. Also read that under certain business laws the Eagles may not be able to say what's wrong until there is 100% certainty of what it is. He's supposed to go back to St. Louis for more tests on Thursday I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQG5jHVJ1QI

You can see how skinny he is there. Fortunately he called some reports of it being life-threatening "crazy and untrue". Get well soon J Mac!

looks like we'll have to pick up moss.. this is going on for long..
Old 08-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #26
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

we finally have jamaal jackson back, i remember the game cowboys beat US in the playoffs, it was because we had a new center in nick cole and wasn't getting the snaps right to mcnabb. That was embarrasing. 34-7 or something like that, with vick throwing the only touch down

Last edited by Theoo's Daddy : 08-09-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #27
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

signed up for twitter today and talking Eagles with Les Bowen right now. #SWAG

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-09-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

which players will you guys have your eyes on come Thursday? Matthews and Watkins/Harris for me.

back when Asante had less hair in the back and more in the front

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-09-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 AM   #29
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
which players will you guys have your eyes on come Thursday? Matthews and Watkins/Harris for me.

Matthews,watkins,jamaal jackson, our corners(asante/cromattie/Nnamdi).. I want to see how our pass rushers will perform too. Basically the defense and the offensive line is what i'll be watching the most. Lastly, i want to see how we'll implement the wild cat offense when ronnie brown comes in. dude has so much experience with it, i'm sure we have a tonne of plays when he comes in the game

Last edited by Theoo's Daddy : 08-10-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:16 AM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Sip Bayless is hating every Eagles move. Even slammed Aso. Then went on to say if Vince Young was the starter he'd be more excited about the team.

What a joke of a human being.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: