Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #346
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Did you think the Giants would beat New England?

And Yes I'd rather be in the playoffs because once knucklehead fans finally see their dream of pushing Reid out we will be the next Washington Redskins.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #347
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Did you think the Giants would beat New England?

Bad example, because I rooted for the underdog.

I see your point however.

Quote:
And Yes I'd rather be in the playoffs because once knucklehead fans finally see their dream of pushing Reid out we will be the next Washington Redskins.

I dont think Reid gets fired if we miss the playoffs. I think he gets another season. Next season determines if he stays or not imo.

And losing Reid we could end up in a bad situation but maybe a good situation. I'm prepared. Reid tenure here has expiered. Time to sever ties, he's been here too long. He needs a change as well. Fresh start.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #348
Inception28
Banned

A thread for losers I see.
Inception28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #349
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I'd take the playoffs every time. It's only been like 3 years since the Cards went to the SB at 8-8. High draft pick doesn't mean we get the bestt player. 2 years ago we move up in the draft, the world thinks we're taking Earl Thomas, we take Graham. And last night I have to listen to how Thomas is getting Polamalu comparisons. Id rather make the playoffs and just hope we get hot at the right time, or at leas have something to be positive about going into next year.

Making the playoffs at 8-8, the draft pick wouldn't be that much worse than missing the playoffs at 7-9.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #350
AirGauge23
Team NWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I'd take the playoffs every time. It's only been like 3 years since the Cards went to the SB at 8-8. High draft pick doesn't mean we get the bestt player. 2 years ago we move up in the draft, the world thinks we're taking Earl Thomas, we take Graham. And last night I have to listen to how Thomas is getting Polamalu comparisons. Id rather make the playoffs and just hope we get hot at the right time, or at leas have something to be positive about going into next year.

Making the playoffs at 8-8, the draft pick wouldn't be that much worse than missing the playoffs at 7-9.

Plus you'd have Home Field in the Wild Card.

Reminds me when the Bolts were 4-8, won out and made it. They got to play at home even though the Colts had the better record. Winning your division pays off. No matter what the W/L column reads.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #351
AirRaptor
I airball my layups

Quote:
Eagles: 3-0
Cowboys: 1-2 or less
Giants: 1-2 or less

And the Eagles are in. The Giants victory the other night took all of the "ifs" out turned into that simple scenario above. Thanks Giants. And wtf Gobb, playoffs>>draft! It was only a mere few seasons ago when we limped into the playoffs coming off the tie and needing that goddamn Raider to beat the Bucs and they did, and then we were a blown pass interference call from being in the Super Bowl.

This week is huge. If both the Cowboys and Giants win, the Eagles are done. Hope the Redskins can pull off the upset @ Metlife; the Bucs are putrid right now, fully expecting the Cowboys to whip them.
AirRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #352
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Cowboys ain't gonna win this week, I know that much.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #353
AirRaptor
I airball my layups

I sure hope you're right; the important thing is that the Eagles win out, and then hopefully everything else falls into place.
AirRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #354
iggy>
Rozay Simpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

cards were 9-7
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:30 PM   #355
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezhH-...layer_embedded

eatdatpussy445 spits that real. G STROLL

skip to 4:03 for his take on vince young lmao

Last edited by StateProperty : 12-18-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #356
TDPrime2030
Banned

have fun cheering for a pathetic organization
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #357
Heavincent
3-time NBA All-Star

**** you guys.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #358
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
As already reported, Eagles left guard Evan Mathis credited the guy playing next to him, rookie center Jason Kelce, for making all the right calls during yesterday's 45-19 romp over the New York Jets.

Kelce has been a huge part of what has become a strength of this team again, and that's not just me saying it. Offensive line coach Howard Mudd, in a recent one-on-one conversation, said he expects Kelce to be a rock in the middle for the next decade or so. He also believes Kelce already is one of the finest centers in the game, which goes a long way toward explaining how a very good veteran center such as Jamaal Jackson could suddenly lose his starting job in training camp, despite no health issues.

"I know that he hasn't played against anybody that's better, I'll promise you that," Mudd said of Kelce. "I've had the [opportunity] to coach some pretty good ones in the last 20 years. Kevin Mawae, I had him as a rookie. Jeff Saturday, he came out of nowhere. And now this guy comes out of nowhere.

"And they all have the same characteristics. And [Kelce] doesn't even think like a rookie player when it comes to solving problems. Wow, what a treat that is. Then, when it comes to the mechanical stuff, he performs. Now, am I saying he knocks people down? No, but we don't have any problems and I'm very high on him."
http://blogs.mcall.com/eagles/2011/1...gs-around.html
Old 12-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #359
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I've been impressed with the OL as the season progressed. Most importantly run blocking. Everyone including me were tough on the unit and decision to go young. For valid reasons, but they have gelled. And maybe at the right time?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #360
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Cowboys ain't gonna win this week, I know that much.
lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: