Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #46
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp
Man, that 2007 Giants team could have been successful if they had a QB.

JacksoffAny1 is from Northern Ohio, so I can only surmise he's talking about real QB like Colt McCoy or maybe Andy Dalton.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #47
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

DeSean today on Steve Smith signing: "He was insurance for Maclin"

I really hope Maclin turns out okay. Reading different places you have people talking about pancreatic cancer since it 1) has weight loss first 2) then shows symptoms and 3) doesn't come up in tests. DeSean's father died of pancreatic cancer.

^ Don't get worked up over that, just some things that "they" are saying around the internet. If he can't play we still have a million weapons on the offense, he just makes us that much more dangerous. I really hope he turns out well.

Mike Patterson was out there doing conditioning today.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #48
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdAgKp76aI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WyCm...er_profilepage

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-13-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #49
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #50
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

oh oh.... Im hearing rumors that Ochocinco and Fat Albert may get cut...

I doubt they dont need Chad.. I think he makes the team... Haynesworth? he may get cut..

If so, Washburn might wanna take a flyer on the fat man...

something low risk high reward....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #51
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
oh oh.... Im hearing rumors that Ochocinco and Fat Albert may get cut...

I doubt they dont need Chad.. I think he makes the team... Haynesworth? he may get cut..

If so, Washburn might wanna take a flyer on the fat man...

something low risk high reward....
I don't think it's worth it. I thought it would be before out offseason signings but after adding Nnamdi, Jenkins, DRC, Steve Smith...they all have one thing in common, good character. You could say VY is the outlier but if the Eagles have their way he won't see the field this year plus I'm sure with him looking to become a starter again he'll be on his best behavior.

Haynesworth already has a restructured deal with NE. If Bellichick thinks his production can't even match that contract he's on right now then there's a problem. Eagles don't need the possible headache and distraction.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #52
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Kurt Coleman lines up wrong on kickoff. Bobby April asks him what's wrong. Michigan alum Jason Avant answers: "He went to Ohio State, coach"
Old 08-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #53
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Kurt Coleman lines up wrong on kickoff. Bobby April asks him what's wrong. Michigan alum Jason Avant answers: "He went to Ohio State, coach"

Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #54
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I don't think it's worth it. I thought it would be before out offseason signings but after adding Nnamdi, Jenkins, DRC, Steve Smith...they all have one thing in common, good character. You could say VY is the outlier but if the Eagles have their way he won't see the field this year plus I'm sure with him looking to become a starter again he'll be on his best behavior.

Haynesworth already has a restructured deal with NE. If Bellichick thinks his production can't even match that contract he's on right now then there's a problem. Eagles don't need the possible headache and distraction.

I'll tell ya this... I aint mad either way at this point.. team is basically loaded
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #55
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I'll tell ya this... I aint mad either way at this point.. team is basically loaded
Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Maclin's brother told The Sportin News that he is "fine" and the Eagles will make an announcement on Tuesday.

Quote:
"When I say definitely, we definitely will have some news tomorrow," said Andre Maclin. "Thatís when we find out exactly whatís going on and when they will address it and talk. They kind of have us on a gag order until tomorrow. ... But heís fine, heís fine. That much I can say."
Old 08-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #57
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Old 08-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #58
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Action Jackson owning people on and off the field.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #59
PingPongJohnson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PingPongJohnson has an OK reputation so far

then they asked Coleman why Jason didnt understand what it was like to win. To which Coleman said, "he went to Michigan coach".
PingPongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #60
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

got our asses handed to us by the steelers. I hope we work out the kinks before the season begins..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: