1. The Houston Texans will finally have their breakthrough season
2. The Pittsburgh Steelers will start to show their age on the defensive side of the football.
3. The Arizona Cardinals take some significant steps forward
4. We will sit here at this same time next year with the exact same questions about Tim Tebow 5. Peyton Manning will miss some regular season games due to his neck injury, and as a unit, the Colts will begin their decline.
1) San Diego Chargers wins AFC west easily
2) Eagles make it to at least the NFC championship game
3) Chad Ochocinco has at least 1,000 recieving yards
4) Tampa Bay declines/wins less games than last season
5) Green Day loses in divisional round (Might not be bold, but I think most ppl think there going to the superbowl or at least NFC championship game)
1. Cam Newton will prove all the skeptics wrong and will run away with Offensive ROY.
2. The NFC South will once again be the strongest division in football.
3. Mike Shannahan will be fired before the season is over.
4. Chris Johnson will not step on the field at all for the Titans. 5. The Panthers will make the playoffs.