Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #751
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2nd Annual ISH Fantasy Football Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Keyless trade is in Marlo's favor too I think...

no way I'm gonna say anything about trades though again in here...

not quit the 2 for 1 deal that the SCY trade was though...

Miles will out score Bradshaw and Hightower is a #1...

why do you people have to trade with him god dman it?

Are you going to throw a fit every time marlo makes a trade? I think this is a good trade for me. I dont feel safe with Hightower as one of my starting RB and I think Miles could end up playing second fiddle to Dez this year not to mention Witten getting a huge amount of targets. I am trading upside for consistency.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #752
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And Marlo doesn't win every trade. Last season he traded me Flacco for Mike Wallace in the -Official- league.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #753
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Keyless does get Santonio too tho.
yeah the trade isn't that bad...if Bush and Woodhead are seen as a wash I would still take Miles/Hightower over Holmes/Bradshaw though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #754
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry

Are you going to throw a fit every time marlo makes a trade? I think this is a good trade for me. I dont feel safe with Hightower as one of my starting RB and I think Miles could end up playing second fiddle to Dez this year not to mention Witten getting a huge amount of targets. I am trading upside for consistency.
I think Miles has a good chance at #1 WR overall but not fit will be thrown here...

it isn't that bad
Old 08-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #755
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
obviously not only Key and f*ckin Dooms were on my side with this

explain how you got that vibe from me please...

I was going to veto the trade until you chimed in. It's not what you campaigning against, it was how you did it. Which was like a 7 year old who didn't get his ice cream.

Calling everyone out as being afraid is acting above the league. Like you're the only one who has the balls to 'take a stand'. Some people [everyone else in this league] can conduct themselves like adults and still get the same message across.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #756
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SP sent you a counter.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #757
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I was going to veto the trade until you chimed in. It's not what you campaigning against, it was how you did it. Which was like a 7 year old who didn't get his ice cream.

Calling everyone out as being afraid is acting above the league. Like you're the only one who has the balls to 'take a stand'. Some people [everyone else in this league] can conduct themselves like adults and still get the same message across.
aright I apologize about that...to the whole leauge...I'm truely sorry, again

I CAN be childish and aggresive or whatever...this is true

I do think you are being over sensative about me though Pete...even if I am being childish it shouldn't get in the way of your vote god damn it, that might have been all we needed dude wtf...

so I seriously have to act like this a buisness meeting with my boss or something for you?...it's FF
Old 08-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #758
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

whats the chatzy link at a friends house pete
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #759
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
whats the chatzy link at a friends house pete

Nevermind I answered it myself.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #760
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
SP sent you a counter.
Accepted.

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY THERE'S ANOTHER TRADE TO BITCH ABOUT
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #761
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Accepted.

you aren't Marlo

looks like just a preference trade though
Old 08-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #762
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These kind of one for one trades where the draft position is nowhere near each other are beyond retarded. Especially since the season hasn't even started. If you think Freeman is as good as Roethlisberger why draft Ben in the 4th round and let Freeman slip to the 10th?? There is seriously no explanation for this one.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #763
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

you aren't Marlo

looks like just a preference trade though
Can you do me a favor and update our betting thread. Lets get every bet on the table and open discussion again. We have 150 up in this league.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #764
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Can you do me a favor and update our betting thread. Lets get every bet on the table and open discussion again. We have 150 up in this league.
and you are offering an additional 2:1 in here?

do I need to be worried about you paying now? You aren't as upset as Pete is are you? I'm sure I was your main focus of discussion all over chatzy last night...I hope you are capable of dealing with me.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #765
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Accepted.

one of the most fair deals I've come across... equal value going each way lol. Big Ben safer, Freeman more upside.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: