Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2006, 04:45 PM   #31
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I would not in all be shocked if the Cards beat the Niners. They just seem to play their best against us.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #32
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yes he only had 1 great rush game. He didnt do that great for the year and Maurice in Jax > Bush today rushing the ball. Bush bust!

I am going to assume that this is sarcasm, I'll just hold out hope that it's sarcasm, because I really don't feel like going over this again and again.

1,274 YARDS
8 TOUCHDOWNS
86 RECEPTIONS
5.35 YARDS PER TOUCH
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:51 PM   #33
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Anyone watching the Panthers/Falcons?

I have never seen a QB so disrespected by his own team as Chris Weinkie has been today. Like 13 straight runs before he got a pass attempt. And they have taken him OFF THE FIELD on two plays for direct snaps to Deangelo Williams. Just gone without a QB and basically put Deangelo in the shotgun and let him run. Ive seen many direct snaps. But actually removing the guy from the field a few times on a drive?

Guess thats what happens when you lose 17 straight starts.
Chris Weinke sucks. He's the worst Heisman winner ever. He only got 7 pass attempts today for 32 yards. I haven't ever really been a fan of the Panther's QB's from Peete to Delhomme to Weinke. They have the best receivers in the league but have ****ty quarterbacks. Carolina's run game is god-awful too. Deangelo Williams needs to start over Foster. I don't know what Henning is thinking. He needs to go.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
I am going to assume that this is sarcasm, I'll just hold out hope that it's sarcasm, because I really don't feel like going over this again and again.

1,274 YARDS
8 TOUCHDOWNS
86 RECEPTIONS
5.35 YARDS PER TOUCH

He caught passes but didnt gain much YAC. And his rushing stats arent top 5 among rookie RBs. Bust Bush or Bush Bust. Same thing different you know yea, whatever. He was supposed to be Supa maaan. Dunnn dunnnadunnnn and he is Clark Kent with a tude and no glasses. He really changed the league and people said he was a top 5 rb in the nfl before one game. He showed it. Or didnt he?

Is it french? Or is it Italain? Perhaps Fratalian.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:13 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where is konex who tried to diss Jay Cutler????? First rookie to throw for 2 TD's in his first 4gms. I told you Jay Cutler > Jake Plummer and Denver wasnt mailing in the season by starting him you prick.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #36
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Da **** is wrong with Rivers?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #37
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Philip Rivers 0-9 in the first half.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #38
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Chris Weinke threw 7 total passes for the whole game?? So what's the wildcard situation look like now? One spot should go to Philly/Dallas, whoever doesn't win the NFC East, and the other spot is between NY (6-5 conference record), Carolina (5-6) and St. Louis (5-6). NY is still in good shape because of the better conference record and their head-to-head victory over the Panthers.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:26 PM   #39
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
Chris Weinke threw 7 total passes for the whole game?? So what's the wildcard situation look like now? One spot should go to Philly/Dallas, whoever doesn't win the NFC East, and the other spot is between NY (6-5 conference record), Carolina (5-6) and St. Louis (5-6). NY is still in good shape because of the better conference record and their head-to-head victory over the Panthers.

Falcons, Packers and 49ers are still alive. Its a 6 way race going into the final weekend.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:27 PM   #40
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

Glove 20 erases his post about the Hawks shutting down LT.

What a clown.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:29 PM   #41
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Exposed
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:00 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Glove 20 erases his post about the Hawks shutting down LT.

What a clown.

Yup, i was on my way to expose him on that!

Fraud!
Old 12-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #43
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

At least my team isn't going to be watching the Seahawks play in the Superbowl

And watch the Hawks shut down Tomlinson in the 2nd half, I'll leave this post...

When was the last time LT didn't score?
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:04 PM   #44
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

It looks like my beloved Chargers are coming out fireing.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:06 PM   #45
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
At least my team isn't going to be watching the Seahawks play in the Superbowl

And watch the Hawks shut down Tomlinson in the 2nd half, I'll leave this post...

When was the last time LT didn't score?

Documented you punk.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: