Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #31
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fifa 12

I'm not really a huge soccer fan, but why can't the game make more stadiums? (aka all the MLS stadiums) NCAA football can somehow make 120 stadiums, yet you only get like 20 in FIFA, and only like 1 or 2 are American stadiums.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't bought it yet. Might skip it this year. 2k12 will keep me busy for a while..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #33
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Love playing with Mario Balotelli, scored a hat trick with him and a bunch of other goals and assists in a few other games.

I prefer playing him over Tevez.

I play Dzeko / Balo / Aguero. Never Tevez (hate the ****).
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #34
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ultimate Team mode is addicting. I'm building an all Silver team that consists of all MLS players, and mostly Americans. Team rating is around 70 and chemistry around 80.

I also just started to build my first Gold team, thanks to my free Gold packs that finally kicked in from my pre-order bonus. Going to be all Brazilians runnin the 4-3-1-2.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #35
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Haven't bought it yet. Might skip it this year. 2k12 will keep me busy for a while..

I kinda had that mindset too, but I went ahead and bought it anyway. Ultimate Team is great, I had some spare Microsoft points so went ahead and bought myself a gold pack just to strengthen a couple of areas. Team is rated about 68 right now, chemistry isn't high, but I'm just playing through some single player tournaments for some coins at the moment.

One of the main reasons I got this game is because so many of my friends have it too. Obviously with football being the main sport in my country, almost everyone I know will be playing it, so I can join leagues, or just play online with pretty much whoever I like.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Ultimate Team mode is addicting. I'm building an all Silver team that consists of all MLS players, and mostly Americans. Team rating is around 70 and chemistry around 80.

I also just started to build my first Gold team, thanks to my free Gold packs that finally kicked in from my pre-order bonus. Going to be all Brazilians runnin the 4-3-1-2.

yes it is too addictive
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #37
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pissed off that Bosnia isn't in the game... We're 22nd ffs.

I'm planning on buying the game after mid terms.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #38
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I'm playing PES (the italian version since I can't find the english one for download) and the gameplay is so much better than FIFA. It's not even close.......
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #39
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I'm playing PES (the italian version since I can't find the english one for download) and the gameplay is so much better than FIFA. It's not even close.......
Bullshit.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #40
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer

Couldn't be more wrong IMO. Tried PES out at Gamefest (gaming fair/convention/whatever you wanna call it) and it wasn't anywhere near the same level as FIFA.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #41
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I've played fifa for multiple hours prob lke 10+ hours and the game is ok. Its certainly better than last year but it doesn't compare to pes which has better graphics player movements and anything else u want for gameplay. Sure its not fully licensed but rosters will be realesd soon enough.

Fifa career mode is really good but I have yet to try the one for PES
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #42
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I started my first career mode as a manager, using PSG.

The youth setup feature is sick, nice addition.

Lyon won the Ligue by 10+ pts though gay. Signed van der Wiel as main signing so far, added Henry : in January when Gameiro was out for 6 weeks
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #43
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Is it possible to create a team in FIFA 12? The same way you can create a player?

Also, I tried PES 2011 once and it made me realize how much better FIFA is. I couldn't play PES for any considerable amount of time knowing there's a far superior competing game available.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #44
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been on a tear with Bayern Munich and Man City (especially) lately. Won or drew like 17/20 of my most recent games with a lot of them being 3-4 goal blowouts. I've found that lightning fast midfielders with great ball control like Silva, Nasri, Robben, and Ribery are essential to my style of play in the 4-2-2-2 formation. It doesn't hurt that these teams have great defenders and guys that can defend 1 on one. Vincent Kompany is amazing in this game.

With City I always go with:
------------------------Hart-----
---------------Kompany-----Lescott
---------Richards-----------------------Clichy
--------------Toure------------De Jong------
--------Silva----------------------------Nasri
----------------AgŁero----------Balotelli

I prefer De Jong over Gareth Barry because of his speed and his superiority intercepting the ball. I play Balotelli over Dzeko because of his superior speed and strength, being able to maneuver around defenders and shield the ball is a crucial to my attack. I'll sub Kalo Toure for Lescott/Clichy and Dzeko for Balotelli/AgŁero if need be around the 60th-70th minute.

Balotelli, AgŁero, Nasri, and Silva are my top goal scorers.

Last edited by Grinder : 10-18-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #45
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

I tend to get very addicted playing fifa, may wait after EPL transfer period to buy this game
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: