Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #61
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fifa 12

yeah got bored of the barclays premier league team

sold him and all my premier league players built a dutch team, I got Robben for 340 K when his value was like 390 K but now it's dropped to 300 K

kinda want to build a uruguay team now

Cavani Suarez
Forlan
Lodeiro Gargano Ramirez
Pereira Lugano Coates Caceres
Muslera

maybe

would cost like 100 K i think, could sell my dutch team for like 450 K
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #62
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

13?

Last edited by DFish : 06-27-2012 at 12:00 AM.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #63
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pre-order offers for FIFA 13 are out now. I'm getting the Ultimate Edition which gives you 24 Gold Ultimate Team packs. Only gives you one pack a week though, which is fair I think.

I only really started playing Ultimate Team a few weeks ago, but I've built up a nice Premier League team I think. I use 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

David De Gea
Micah Richards, Vincent Kompany, Joleon Lescott, Ashley Cole
Niguel De Jong
Theo Walcott, Florent Malouda
Kaka (Alternate him with Javier Hernandez)
Mario Balotelli (In-Form), Robin van Persie

Managed to get an in-form Daniele De Rossi a few days ago though, so I might build an Italian and/or Serie A team soon.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #64
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

If anyone who does Ultimate team could help me out. I got the game about 2 weeks ago and traded my way up from about 2k to about 30k and I've hit a wall. Any tips on what players I should buy and sell to really see a jump in profit? I'm tried of trading ok gold players for 300 coin profits.

I've been going after Joe Harts for under 3k and selling them for anywhere to 500-1000 coin profit. Any other ideas?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

I finally realized how much better FIFA is compared to PES. I played with friends like 10 days in a row and it's much better. PES is so unrealistic and full of bugs, but I was in denial because I played it since I was like 10 or 11 years old...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #66
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
I finally realized how much better FIFA is compared to PES. I played with friends like 10 days in a row and it's much better. PES is so unrealistic and full of bugs, but I was in denial because I played it since I was like 10 or 11 years old...

I'm like this as well. I really like PES a couple of years ago but the game has regressed, this last one was extremely buggy and not balanced all. That being said FIFA is better but it's still not a solid game.

I just want a good career/franchise mode. If that feature is good I can deal with an average gameplay tbh.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #67
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
13?
No thread yet?!
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: